Simmons Comforpedic Free spirit. Plush/Firm
Jun 7, 2011 2:41 PM
Simmons Comforpedic Free Spirit King is what I finally decided upon after alot of research. I tested it out at Sleepys multiple times and really felt the firm was my choice. It is scheduled to be delivered this Thurs-Friday.

This weekend I had 2 nights of bad sleep on my current mattress an ended up back in the showroom wishing I had my new bed. The problem is I laid down on the firm that I had loved so much last week and it was uncomfortable, I tried the top of the line firm which is a bit plusher in the comforpedic line and it was better but still not great. I hopped on the Plush and I was in heaven again. Which left me scratching my head in confusion.

I assume its because my back was so bad from 2 poor nights of rest (Low back pain overall back sore) that made the plush seem so much more friendly as last week I hated the plush. Having a restocking fee staring me in the face though has me worried that I made the wrong decision. I called my chiropractor and he suggests I stick with the firm.

Im considering getting a latex topper if its to firm, but if I switch to plushand hate it im truly stuck with no way to achieve a firmer feel.

A) Any reviews or comments on the Simmons Comforpedic Free Spirit ( I have heard some negatives about there loft collections but thats a different series)

B) Plush or Firm? Benefits to one or the other? suggestions?

C) Any Latex or memory foam topper recommendations?

Re: Simmons Comforpedic Free spirit. Plush/Firm
Reply #13 Feb 17, 2012 11:12 AM
UPDATE- Just checking in to say I am loving this bed more and more each day. I get a comfortable nights rest each and every night. This is truly the most comfortable bed I have ever owned. No issues no sag, no soft spots and unlike the tempers this mattress does not retain a tremendous amount of heat. I am 100% satisfied with my purchase up to this point.  Recommended!

Recent Posts