Serta Hamilton Park from Big Lots vs Vera Wang
Apr 13, 2011 11:12 AM
My wife and I have been shopping for a new mattress set and saw that Big Lots has the Serta Perfect Sleeper Hamilton Park queen super pillow top mattress and boxspring for $649. I went over to a local furniture store that advertises their prices are below other stores sales prices, and asked the salesperson to show me the equivalent they sold. The one they found that matched was a $999 Vera Wang super pillow top. The Hamilton Park has all the big features like 800 coil count, advanced continuous support innerspring, total foam edge encasement, temperature sensitive memory foam, and convoluted comfort foams. ( http://www.biglots.com/images/pdf/serta_mattress_20110226_comparison_chart.pdf ). Is this just a case of Big Lots getting a really good deal on these mattresses and we should buy this (we lied on it at big lots and it seemed pretty nice), or is there some catch to this bed being so much cheaper that I'm missing?
Re: Serta Hamilton Park from Big Lots vs Vera Wang
Reply #5 Oct 28, 2012 9:56 AM
Totally agree with everything Glenbury said. I'm sure the bed is fine after just one week, but pillowtops are bad news. I really hope you somehow got lucky and don't end up sleeping in a hole within a year or less.

Recent Posts