Saatva mattress?
Jan 18, 2011 3:36 PM
Does anyone has any experience with Saatva mattresses? They sell only online, not in stores, and sell their queen mattress for $999 with an amazing return policy. It seems they're pretty new and I can not find any reviews.

Anybody has some real infos on their mattresses?

This message was modified Dec 16, 2020 by a moderator
Re: Saatva mattress?/ Reply to my Post of Nov. 19, 2011
Reply #13 Jan 29, 2012 3:39 AM
After posting my interest in the Saatva Mattress, I must say I received an immediate reply from a "Real Person" regarding my interest in this mattress and my concerns regarding how this mattress would be a positive to my health issues.  After literally months of ressearch both online regarding mattresses and going to "brick and mortar" mattress stores with still many of my questions left unanswered, I now am able to say I have found a wonderful mattresss and that happens to be the Saatva Mattress.

After making my original post I did receive a call from Ed Brien and he spent more time with me on the phone answering my questions then a sales person would have if I happened to go into a store and bought a mattress.  After Mr. Brien answered all my questions and spent a great deal of his time on the phone with me I made a decision to purchase this mattress on-line.  This is completely out of character for me, since I have to try everything I buy numerous times and research an item until there is no other information to find regarding an item I may be researching.

What sold me on this mattress was the price for a King size Mattress that all the "upper end innerspring Mattresses"  made a purchase way beyond what I could spend and the prices seemed just outrageous!

Mr. Brien promised my mattress would be delivered in around 7-10 days, but to my surprise he had my mattress delivered to me a day before Thanksgiving!  Which was one day after our call with one another! That was just unbelievable.  The personal service was more then I could have asked for from a compny on-line  or buying in the traditional method.  This is my first purchase of an online purchase for this amount that I have ever made over the internet.  But more importantly it was a purchase which would effect my personal well being for a long time, which was a good night sleep. Up until this time I have not slept for more then two hours at a time and now I can say going to "sleep" is not something I dread.  

There was a bit of an issue with the delivery, but no fault from the company and this was resolved immediately and again personally by Mr. Brien himself.  I am very pleased with my purchase and would tell others to purchase a mattresss through this Company.  And my reasons would be not only the price but also the high quality of the merchandise and for the pride in their product.  And what a pleasant surprise to speak with someone from the Company and not routed to a foreign country.  

Everything that is promised in this mattress is true.  It is very comfortable and there is no synthetic fibers or oder I was so concerned about.  The top of the mattress is cotton and is so comfortable,   One of my biggest concerns was that I would sleep "hot" with memory foam.  I am not having issues of sleeping "hot".   And I can say this is one of the most comfortable mattressess that I have had the experience to sleep on.  To say I am happy or just plain pleased is a complete understatement.

Buying without trying is a concern, but I have found this to be a very wonderful experience and one with which I worried about for months. There is a 30 day trial so people can be reassured.  I have owned my mattress now for almost four months and I am as pleased with this purchase, as I was when I first had my first night sleep on this great mattress.  It is by far better then any mattress I tried in any mattress show room.

Thank you to all those who work at Saatva Mattressess and I am grateful for all the wonderful personal experiences I had purchasing this mattress.

Very Happy and believe their is honestly out in this world, this purchase has proven too me that this is true.

Warmly,

Sandra L. Martin 

Re: Saatva mattress?
Reply #14 Mar 27, 2012 2:21 PM
Interesting perspective, Sandra, thank you.  I may have to give these guys a look now.
Reply #15 Apr 21, 2012 4:54 PM
I've been doing a lot of research and Saatva seems to be an incredible value.  The reviews I've read here and elsewhere are very positive, and I have yet to see any dual-coil beds even close the the price range Saatva charges.  I'm giving them a call today with a few questions I have, but so far this seems to be the best offering I've been able to see for what I'm looking for.  I figure the shipping and not having to pay tax will pretty much "net-out."  I'll give an update after I call their customer service line with some questions. 
This message was modified Apr 21, 2012 by MarkandJen
Reply #16 Aug 15, 2012 5:15 PM
Just an update from someone who started this post ;)

I have this mattress now over 1 1/2 years. It's still as comfortable as in the beginning, no sagging or similar occured during that time.

I still sleep extremely well on it and can only highly recommend this mattress!

Reply #17 Aug 22, 2012 6:46 PM
Anyone else have their Saatva longer than a year?  Tanjunyc below is the longest I have seen yet.  I am very discouraged with  a W Hotels mattress with a crater in the center after a year, hoping to find a replacement that will last 4-5 years at least.  I really wanted to avoid  pillowtop because of all the issues I have read about, and my W Hotels one is a plush top, but it looks like Saatva only has pilllowtops.

tanjunyc wrote:

Just an update from someone who started this post ;)

I have this mattress now over 1 1/2 years. It's still as comfortable as in the beginning, no sagging or similar occured during that time.

I still sleep extremely well on it and can only highly recommend this mattress!

Recent Posts