Ripped off by Sleepy's - Anyone else?
Apr 21, 2009 9:19 AM
I bought a box spring and frame from Sleepy's in Vails Gate, NY and less than 3 months later the thing collapsed under normal use. It is clearly defective with a bulge sticking out the bottom from a weak supporting rail. They sent out their representative who took pictures and they said the manufacturer's report showed no defect and that there was a stain on the box spring anyway so they could not exchange it. There was no stain. They are lying. The product is clearly defective and they refuse to stand behind their product. I was ripped off plain and simple. Sleepy's is a criminal organization selling inferior, defective products to the public and then refusing to support those products. Their customer service is a bunch of nasty, evil, obnoxious people who are trained to blow people off and provide no service whatsoever. AVOID THESE CROOKS! THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF!
Re: Ripped off by Sleepy's - Anyone else?
Reply #2 May 16, 2009 2:17 PM

Not only would I stay away from Miralux, I also would stay far away from Sleepy's.  This company is dishonest and does not stand behind the products they sell.  It seems there's a Sleepy's on every corner, with heavy advertising everywhere you look.  My guess is they play a numbers game and don't give a darn after they make the sale.  My advise is go to a major, reputable department store.  After giving away our 5 month old, crapy miralux, we ended up going to Nordstrom and purchased the Westin "Heavenly Bed" and I must say, we finally can get a good nights' sleep.  What a dream! 

Sleepy's needs to be put out of business.

Recent Posts