Pure Latex Bliss Beautiful
Oct 19, 2011 2:23 PM
Hey guys,

This forum has been extrememly helpful as I didn't realize how complicated it is purchasing a mattress.  Last week, my wife and I purchased the Pure Latex Bliss Beautiful mattress.  My wife prefers softer beds so we chose the Beautiful over the Nutrition.  I have noticed that the Beautiful we have seems much more cushier/softer (almost liked sleeping on a marshmallow) then the one we tried at the store.   I believe this may be that our bed has slats and does not require a box spring.  I was told we could purchase a bunky board or put plywood over the slats.  The other alternative would be to exchange the Beautiful for the Nutrition.

Do other PLB Beautiful owners feel like this mattress provides enough support?  Should I be concerned of the extreme softness of the bed? I think I am paranoid as I have read that you shouldn't purchase a mattress that is too soft as it may potentially cause spine misalignment.  Thanks in advance for taking your time to read this and providing your input!

Re: Pure Latex Bliss Beautiful
Reply #2 Oct 21, 2011 3:02 PM
I have the Pure Latex Bliss Beautiful mattress.  My experience actually was opposite from yours in that I found the one in the store to be softer than the one that was delivered to me, not alot, but I noticed a firmness to mine that I didn't notice in the store.  I also purchased the foundation that goes with the Pure Latex Bliss mattresses.  The store I went to doesn't carry the Nutrition so I've never layed on that one, they only carry the Pamper, Nature, and then jump to the Beautiful.  I remember them saying they chose not to carry the Nutrition because they felt it was too similar to the Beautiful.  I actually bought the Nature first but it was way too firm for me, so now my Mom has it, and she loves it.  I'm happy with my Beautiful, but I've always liked a softer mattress.

Recent Posts