Please help - Tried Temperpedic and other mattress options - still causing back pain
Jan 17, 2014 11:17 AM
Hello All

I am hoping someone can help me with my issue.  We currently have a temperpedic allura, and i feel like its causing me lower back pain, I am 5'11 275, she is 5'4 120.  We tried the simmons bryanna and it was horrible way too soft.  I am thoroughly confused as to which bed would be a good fit, or maybe a traditional mattress would be the best option.  I have back and neck pain due to car accidents.  Anyone have any advice, thank you in advance.

Re: Please help - Tried Temperpedic and other mattress options - still causing back pain
Reply #1 Jan 21, 2014 1:29 PM
My suggestion is putting an adjustable base under it.  It by far is the most important component to my sleep set.  BTW, I have the allura as well.

I have bad lower back, neck, and shoulder issues.  I raise my head and feet (not too much) and that makes a huge difference.  I am able to sleep on my side as well.  It's never going to be perfect, but there is no miracle bed out there.  This is the closest thing I can find.

Good luck.

Recent Posts