Need advice on a Miralux
Aug 30, 2008 10:47 PM
I purchased a Miralux mattress from Sleepys today and went in thinking I was going to look at and buy one of the known "S" brands. Well the Saleswoman had some rountine and I ended up purchasing a Miralux Splendor. I'm not blaming anyone, I'm an adult and could make my own decisions and stopped the transaction. It did feel like the most comfortable of all the mattresses out tried out.   But now I've been checking online (this site and others) and reading some really negative comments and am having second thoughts.  My delivery is scheduled for next weekend - Sep.6 - and no $$ was put down yet (I financed it). If I sleep on this so to speak and decide tomorrow to cancel my order will Sleepys do it or give me a hard time? Would really appreciate a reply to that question or better if anyone has a good report on this brand to ease my concerns.  thanks.
Re: Need advice on a Miralux
Reply #4 Sep 1, 2008 12:41 PM
g45inkg, I am proud of you for going with your gut feeling and canceling on time to deal with an honest company.  Please keep us updated on how you end up liking your new bed from Macy's.

Recent Posts