Most Popular Mattress Right Now?
Oct 16, 2019 6:07 PM
Hey Guys! I am trying to learn what the most popular mattress is right now, does anyone have any thoughts? I have heard different things around Casper, Saatva, and Sleep Number. Thanks!
Re: Most Popular Mattress Right Now?
Reply #7 Feb 2, 2021 3:52 AM
Memory Foam mattresses are very famous due to their hypoallergenic factor !!
This message was modified Feb 2, 2021 by melvinjoe
Reply #8 Feb 10, 2021 7:50 AM
Choose Fern Fabric best dust mite mattress and completely encased cushion defenders. They are best in giving hypersensitivity free sleeping cushion defender.
Reply #9 Feb 18, 2021 12:25 AM
I have purchased a new bed and futon mattress last week and had a great experience, let me tell you my research which I made at that time. Sprout, Zengreen, and Futon were best at that time. short queen rv mattress, this is what i purchase and i highly recommend it.<br>
This message was modified Feb 18, 2021 by estellebennett
Reply #10 Feb 23, 2021 5:47 AM
The Serta Perfect Sleepers are popular budget under $1,000 Mattresses. My wife and I got ours about a week ago and this mattress felt fantastic from day 1, we love it ! Felt exactly like the same mattress we laid on in the store, there was no breaking in time it felt great from day 1. My wife and I got ours about a week ago to replace a 40 year old Sealy that just was becoming too unbearable to sleep on. We paid about a total of $1,000 for the Mattress, Box Spring, Frame, Mattress cover, Delivery - setup & taking old mattress away. Although this is rated as a Medium Plush mattress I would rate it as 'very firm' compared to our old 40 year old mattress which is a good thing. The Serta Perfect Sleeper has a firmness rating of about a 6 and our old 40 year old Sealy I would say had a firmness level of about a 1, you just laid on the 40 year old mattress and you fell right through it to the box spring underneath.
This message was modified Feb 23, 2021 by littleHercules
Reply #11 Sep 16, 2021 4:35 AM
Thanks
This message was modified Sep 16, 2021 by mukeshunigage
Reply #12 Oct 1, 2021 1:29 PM
I've been happy with my Tuft and Needle. It's about 5 years old now and still holding up well, IMO. The only thing I had to do is get a gel topper (el cheapo one from Walmart worked fine) as the plain mattress did tend to sleep a little for my tastes. The topper solved that perfectly.
This message was modified Oct 5, 2021 by gorcorps
Reply #13 Jan 25, 2022 10:27 PM
<p> </p> ]
Hey Guys! I am trying to learn what the most popular mattress is right now, does anyone have any thoughts? I have heard different things around Casper, Saatva, and Sleep Number. Thanks!
[/quote wrote:
i recommend everyone to go for futon mattresses because they are durable and more comfortable than others.

Recent Posts