Latex mattress with 3 + 3 + 3 configuration? Opinions?
Aug 12, 2011 8:28 PM
I went to foamorder up in san fran the other day and tried out a bunch of mattresses. The guy suggested I try a 3" + 3" +3" combo as thats what he personally uses. Any opinions on this setup? The one that seemed to feel best was the following:

Bottom layer: 37 weight 3 inches thick

Middle layer: 31 weight 3 inches

Top layer: 25 weight 3 inches

For the record I am fairly athletic build and weigh 150lbs, but will probably gain up to 10 in the next year or two

Re: Latex mattress with 3 + 3 + 3 configuration? Opinions?
Reply #6 Aug 14, 2011 10:37 AM
90 day replacement policy, as well as being able to swap out any layers for free. Pillows I believe are the only thing non refundable.

Honestly at this point after reading those yelp reviews they  make NO sense. There was another mattress store just down the street I think people are getting them confused with - or theres a competitor posting shitty reviews. A lot of the reviews didnt even make sense (they stated that there were discontinued "models" and whatnot, when foamorder doesnt even have bed models, they just do everything custom).

At this point I am not surprised though as yelp is often filled with fake reviews posted by competing companies.

Im going to place an order with them within a week or two, they have the best prices, transparent and easy to deal with staff (they will talk to you freely about their suppplier, all the advantages and prices between all types of foam, latex or otherwise). I coudl have just got a good salesman (Dexter, young guy), as he was not mentioned in any of the Yelp reviews. For anyone looking for a bed though Id strongly recommend talking to him.

Recent Posts