I've decided on a Bedinabox
Feb 7, 2012 9:49 AM
Hey everyone! I've been reading this forum and researching for a few days and I think I've decided to get a Bedinabox mattress. I've asked a few questions on their facebook page and they were answered by both Bedinabox and customers who seemed to be pleased with their purchase. Their epinions, viewpoints, and BBB ratings all seem to be good also. I'm about to place my order, it should be here by the end of the week, hopefully. I'll keep you guys updated on my experience!!! :)
This message was modified Feb 21, 2012 by a moderator
Re: I've decided on a Bedinabox
Reply #1 Feb 21, 2012 9:36 AM
Just an update. I ended up purchasing a Pacdown mattress from them. We've had it for a bit now and I'm comfortable saying that I'm very pleased with this mattress. My pregnant wife loves it and I've never had a better night's sleep. My dog also seems to love the foot of the bed too  :)
Re: I've decided on a Bedinabox
Reply #2 Mar 9, 2012 1:18 AM
I hope you haven't made a mistake.  We got the PacBamboo 13 inch about 15 months ago.  Loved it for about 13, then, literally overnight, both my wife (also  pregnant) and I started getting horrible hip pressure point pain.  Mine was so bad that I tossed and turned constantly.  We are doing a trial right now with a Dream Number and I will be contacting BedinaBox to see if they will honor the warranty.  If they provide a replacement I think we will probably just sell it on Craigslist & go with something else (jury still out on this Dream Number, but it seems promising so far)

Recent Posts