IBC Europa Gemini Mattress
Dec 1, 2010 11:40 PM
Phoenix,

In a previous post you provided a list of mattresses manufactures in the Texas area....thank you for this information.  In my continued search I came across the IBC Europa Gemini mattress, on the label it indicated that the mattress was from Cleburne, TX.  I can not find many reviews  about this mattress or this company.  The ones I have found have been around another line they carry called Miralux (?).  So just wondering if you could provide some food for thought on this mattress. When I laid in this mattress I got that ooh aah feel, because it is one of the first ones that actually filled in my lower back area and gave some instant relief. The price is around $1400 for a king which compared to some major brands is very reasonable.  My major concerns is will this mattress last and how can I tell if it is too soft (again it feels great when laying for 15 minutes or so but what about 8 hours or more??)

Here are some links to what I believe is the mattress with some of the specs, but not the store where I would purchase:

http://becksfurniture.com/Item.aspx?ItemID=-1604588731&ItemNum=15675Q

http://www.bedroomsfirst.com/Products_pages/Europa_mattress/Europa_gemini_pillow_top_mattress.html

Thank you!

Re: IBC Europa Gemini Mattress
Reply #6 Sep 10, 2011 6:40 PM
Hello -

I'm hoping that I too can benefit from your advice.  I am dreading mattress shopping I've been to 3 stores so far.  I'm looking for a price point of $700.  I am currently sleeping on a 12 yr old matrress with a 2 inch memory foam topper.  I love the bed.  I just need to move it to a guest room, so hence here I am.  I tested the Europa Gemini today and it feels very similair to the memory foam top that my husband and I are used to.  I'm not finding a lot in terms of reviews on this manufactuer or brand.  I've been quoted a price of $720, but now I question the durability.  This is a new store, so who knows who long they will be around.  I do not want to shop for another mattress for another 10 years!  PLEASE HELP. 

I also tried the Serta Wyrick yesterday, same price point....  I like this Gemini, in terms of feel much more...  Please provide insight! 

~ Nicole

Recent Posts