I like watching the sunrise, but this is rediculous
Mar 3, 2009 9:32 AM
I've read some really nice tips here and hoping there are some more for me.

I'm a side sleeper and have been waking up the last few months with hip pain. Realizing it's time for a new mattress set (how does 20 years fly by?), I come to you experts for advice.

I understand this is MY quest for comfort, but advice would be a place to start the adventure.

My primary objective is to have pain-free hips that allow me to hit the snooze button.

Thanks!!!!!

This message was modified Mar 3, 2009 by tiredinOC
Re: I like watching the sunrise, but this is rediculous
Reply #2 Mar 3, 2009 3:00 PM
tiredinOC wrote:
I've read some really nice tips here and hoping there are some more for me.<p>I'm a side sleeper and have been waking up the last few months with hip pain. Realizing it's time for a new mattress set (how does 20 years fly by?), I come to you experts for advice.</p><p>I understand this is MY quest for comfort, but advice would be a place to start the adventure.</p><p>My primary objective is to have pain-free hips that allow me to hit the snooze button.</p><p>Thanks!!!!!

Welcome to the club of wanting pain-free hips. I am still learning. Do lots of reading, and you have to just try things, we are not all the same. What works for one, does not work for another. Don't rule out Dunlop process latex as it has less bounce than talalay does. You still need firm, not too soft. As I said I am still learning. Do lots more reading.

Recent Posts