I Comfort Adjustable Bed Options
Jul 19, 2012 1:28 PM
I have had a I Comfort Revolution for little over a year and love it. Never had any problems but am contemplating how nice it would be to have the adjustable bed feature.

Othe than the $1700 Serta Queen adjustable foundation unit, I was wondering if there is any experience from anyone with using another vendors less expensive adjustable bed foundation with the I Comfort mattresses.

Re: I Comfort Adjustable Bed Options
Reply #1 Jul 27, 2012 9:24 AM
SleepyMan wrote:

I have had a I Comfort Revolution for little over a year and love it. Never had any problems but am contemplating how nice it would be to have the adjustable bed feature.

Othe than the $1700 Serta Queen adjustable foundation unit, I was wondering if there is any experience from anyone with using another vendors less expensive adjustable bed foundation with the I Comfort mattresses.

I would recommend you tempur-pedic by serta, a comfortable for using adjutable bed foundation as compared to its icomfort series. Just bought a tempur-pedic about 6 days ago, and I have been struggling with a good night's sleep. I wake up with ""pin & needles"" in both arms when lying on my back side, and tossing around to other sides is not helping. Although I hear that you should give it time to adjust to the ""tempur"" sleeping patterns, I am afraid I made the wrong investment - and we all know they don't come cheap!

This message was modified Jul 27, 2012 by a moderator
Reply #2 Jul 27, 2012 11:25 AM
To the fellow with the tempupedic.. welcome to my world..I have a Serta I-Comfort Prodigy sitting in my guest room.. 3000 later.. so sorry.. bad investment.. talk about a bed that gives you pain in the wallet but also the body... Regrets my friend..!!!!

To Sleepyman.. you are one lucky person that got one you can sleep on..most of the reviews for these mattresses have brought out the worse in people..good luck for future years of good sleep..!!

Reply #3 Jul 28, 2012 1:45 PM
Leggett and Platt makes a really good base you could use underneath it.  It is called the silver base and it will allow you to just adjust the head and the feet.  It won't have any of the extras like massage and programmed positions, but if all you are interested in is adjusting the bed, it will work. Hope this helps!!

Recent Posts