How easy are FBM returns?
Dec 12, 2011 7:14 PM
Looking at buidling a DIY memory foam mattress and in case everything goes bad - how easy is it to return memory foam and base foam? Both physcially packing it up and dealing FBM on the phone to do a return..... They do charge a 25% return fee correct?      thanks!
This message was modified Dec 12, 2011 by theUsername
Re: How easy are FBM returns.
Reply #1 Dec 12, 2011 7:21 PM
ok I think I was confused on the restocking fee. I guess it is only charged if you do a return in person, not shipped?

Exclusively for Memory Foam Mattresses and Memory Foam Toppers
Guarantee: The Guarantee for delivered orders starts from the product's shipping date. If a return is made, there will be a 100 percent product refund, less any shipping and handling charges. The product must be returned in like-new condition, and any changes to the factory condition of the product will void the Guarantee. This includes but is not limited to reshaping, trimming, tears and stains. Customer is responsible for all shipping costs to return and receive the product. For in-store pickup purchases, the guarantee starts from the invoice date, and products must be returned in factory condition. A refund of the product will be issued, and is subject to a 25 percent restocking fee. This fee is also in effect for delivered orders that are returned to the store in person. Refer to the specific product page for length of Guarantee.

Recent Posts