Help with buying bouncy, springy? mattress please...
Mar 14, 2015 11:36 AM
I would like to buy a bouncy, springy? mattress like the ones in B'n'Bs where you just
sink in it. I got as far as determining that it should be medium or medium soft ideally,
with pocket springs the higher count the better (?) and with memory layer on top.
I live abroad so I can't go in a shop and try them out, I only have this memory of the B'n'Bs amazing beds.
As for brands specification wise I think Sleepeezee, Dreams mattresses are what I am looking for.
I can't be sure though. So please comment on that.
Currently I found to mattresses that I like - one is Dunlopillo natural latex, medium soft.
The other is brand - Yorkshire S&H Beds, on which I cannot find any information and this very much worries me,
but seem to have all i want in a mattress 4000 pocet count, gel-something on top technology, mediumsoft.
Can anyone comment please on these brands/mattresses.
What brand/make/etc does it fit the description I am giving of my ideal mattress. Please help me.
Thank you!
Re: Help with buying bouncy, springy? mattress please...
Reply #1 Mar 14, 2015 12:02 PM
<p> </p> ]
I would like to buy a bouncy, springy? mattress like the ones in B'n'Bs where you just<BR>sink in it. I got as far as determining that it should be medium or medium soft ideally,<BR>with pocket springs the higher count the better (?) and with memory layer on top.<BR>I live abroad so I can't go in a shop and try them out, I only have this memory of the B'n'Bs amazing beds.<BR>As for brands specification wise I think Sleepeezee, Dreams mattresses are what I am looking for.<BR>I can't be sure though. So please comment on that.<BR>Currently I found to mattresses that I like - one is Dunlopillo natural latex, medium soft.<BR>The other is brand - Yorkshire S&amp;H Beds, on which I cannot find any information and this very much worries me,<BR>but seem to have all i want in a mattress 4000 pocet count, gel-something on top technology, mediumsoft.<BR>Can anyone comment please on these brands/mattresses.<BR>What brand/make/etc does it fit the description I am giving of my ideal mattress. Please help me.<BR>Thank you!
[/quote wrote:
For some reason Google landed me on American site to research UK beds. So please help me if you can with some info.
Bare in mind though that is an English type of bed that I am after.

Recent Posts