Help With Latex Pillows
Dec 26, 2010 8:57 PM

OK, OK so it's the mattress forum, not the pillow forum...but I could not think where else to go.....:)

I like the latex bed we bought so much I am thinking of buying a latex pillow..any recommendations on what to look at and what to avoid.  I currently sleep on a Tempurpedic MF Pillow, but it is dipping due to age ( I guess you would call it a very firm pillow).  So I would not likely want a latex pillow that is very soft...any assistance would be appreciated.

PS, I did a search for Latex Pillow and got a zillion hits; not much help as they all seemed to be addressing mattresses.

Re: Help With Latex Pillows
Reply #7 Feb 14, 2011 11:55 PM
LOVE LOVE LOVE the Queen (size) Embrace Firm Latex pillow by Dormia. I'm a side sleeper with broad shoulders and have had trouble finding a pillow that was substantial/tall enough, yet simultaneously soft enough for comfort. It's usually about a $85 item, and at first I thought it would be a little too tall/firm, but the store where I bought my bed threw it in as a gift (since I'd liked it while I was in the store trying out the beds) and so I gave it a try. It took me about 3-4 nights of sleeping on it to get used to it. The main thing I had to get used to was not messing with it like I've had to do all other pillows - scrunching them up, punching them down... This pillow by itself is perfect but it took my body a few days to trust it. Now it's my favorite pillow. Worth a try. :)

Recent Posts