Have anyone heard or had dealings with Latexmattressshop.com ?
Feb 13, 2012 9:53 PM
While searching the internet I came across this website  http://latexmattressshop.com/index.php/latex-toppers/02-topper . They have great prices, so contacted them trying to find out the ILD and makers of their latex.   They replied promptly and provided good information on the ILD.   They claim to make thier own latex.  I understand that they are very few good makers of latex, ie Latex International and Latex Green (which I have thier toppers).   Has anyone purchased from this company?  Seems funny.
Re: Have anyone heard or had dealings with Latexmattressshop.com ?
Reply #5 Feb 15, 2012 10:30 PM
UPDATE:  Contacted Latex International and they do supply their latex to his company.  Also the prices of Dunlop are pretty close to RMM and SW.  Waiting a reply from Latexmattressshop on prices for the Tala Tech.  So far they have been really helpful.  We will wait.
Re: Have anyone heard or had dealings with Latexmattressshop.com ?
Reply #6 Feb 16, 2012 1:17 AM
johnnydm wrote:

UPDATE:  Contacted Latex International and they do supply their latex to his company.  Also the prices of Dunlop are pretty close to RMM and SW.  Waiting a reply from Latexmattressshop on prices for the Tala Tech.  So far they have been really helpful.  We will wait.

Are they claiming that LI makes the dunlop toppers?    They are probably made by Latex Green.   That is who makes the dunlop for RockyMountain. 

Yes, the prices are pretty close to RMM for dunlop toppers.  RMM use to have good prices on LI 100% natural talalay toppers, but they stopped carrying them (at least no longer on their website).

Recent Posts