Is Green Sleep Dolcezza and custom dowel foundation really worth the money?
Nov 17, 2012 4:10 PM
My wife and I are replacing a 15 year old King size coil mattress. We want something non-toxic so we started looking at GreenSleep beds. I weigh 140, my wife weighs 125. I have some lower back and hips problems. We both sleep on our sides. We never would have considered spending $7000 for a bed until we tried a GreenSleep Dolcezza. It was quite remarkable. We have also tried a Savvy Rest...we didn't think it compared.

We're just wondering if people who have more experience with high quality latex beds can share any insights with us. For example, is it really worth spending $2,000 of the GreenSleep custom foundation? The bed we tried was on the foundation and we don't know how different it would feel if it were just on slats. If you have any experience with this we'd love to hear from you.

Re: Is Green Sleep Dolcezza and custom dowel foundation really worth the money?
Reply #5 Nov 30, 2012 9:05 AM
Jakeeagle,

Not sure where you are but you may want to see if there is a SuiteSleep retailer in your area you can try out. The Vesta is a European Style sleep system like the Dolcezza. Well worth the time to compare. The thickness in the cover will definately seperate either from the Savvy so if you are back at a Savvy Dealer spend some time and try the Serenity 10in with a woll topper. Again will not be exact at the Greensleep but will make a big differance. Best of luck you are looking at some great products.

Recent Posts