Green / Eco-friendly / All Natural Mattresses?
Sep 26, 2011 10:37 PM
Hi All,

Total longshot but anyone bought an environmentally friendly mattress? ie. ones that are generally all natural, no woll, no vaseline or basically harmfull chemicals and dyes, etc.  

Or even can anyone recommend the names of any companies manufacturing such mattressses? I've been doing some google searching and it seems that there are niche brands such as "Essentia" who are selling pretty much the ideal kind of eco-friendly mattress my girlfriend and I are looking for, unfortunately it's way way out of our price range.  We are looking for a King for $2000 or less, Essentia is mainly between $2000-5000 for a King.

On the other end of the scale is Sealy's Natural Origins.  is this Sealy potentially hoping on the green-friendly bandwagon with a mattress series such as this?.  Anyone heard anything about this brand (Sealy - Natural Origins).

Anyone with any experience in this field, it would be greatly appreciated.  We're only really looking for vendors who sell in North America (we're in Canada).

THANKS!

This message was modified Sep 26, 2011 by sianspheric
Re: Green / Eco-friendly / All Natural Mattresses?
Reply #16 Apr 30, 2013 10:25 AM
I am sure I will get in some kind od trouble for posting all this info and I apologize for it but have no ill intention. We carry a Product made for us by a manufacturer which is all natural dunlop (6 customized inches and 3 soft on top) and is made without wool. It would be in the range you are looking for. It has NO foam, it uses a Rayon with a small amount of polyester to meet fire codes.
This message was modified Sep 19, 2013 by a moderator

Recent Posts