Dr Breus Bed Review after 3 months (Signature Model)
Apr 24, 2011 12:13 PM
After a lot of research and time spent in mattress stores my wife and I purchased a Dr Breus mattress few months ago, and have to the last 3 months have been the best sleep we have ever got.

It was really down to a Tempur Pedic Cloud and the Dr Breus mattress and we tried both mattresses in 3 different stores, wanted to lie down and feel them all to ensure same fell from place to place. We finally our way to a Sleepy’s in East Hanover where Bruce helped us make our final choose on what Dr Breus bed was right for us. After a few questions from the salesman Bruce he showed us the Platinum. We both really like a soft bed, and got a great deal on the Signature Platinum. Delivery and set-up of the mattress was quick and professional. One other note, the Dr Breus first night kit was really a neat bonus that came with the mattress.

Re: Dr Breus Bed Review after 3 months (Signature Model)
Reply #8 Jun 22, 2011 7:17 PM
weewillywinky wrote:

Do I smell Spam? :>)

I started this thread to share my option and review of Dr Breus Bed after my purchase, and it’s interesting to see how competing bed makers troll and fill untruths such as jenn4pc and macksdad24 has done above.  Also would like to encourage people to search around other areas of the internet i.e facebook, shopping websites that have verified user reviews, twitter, ect. to get reviews that are not this black and white. Using these other places to search for reviews, potentially you will find someone you know that has purchased this bed and be able ask them.

I would like to bring this thread back on topic, and update people about my purchase. Now after five months my wife and I love our bed. We own a small home down on Bradley Beach and thinking about buying a little less expensive mattress, the monogram for our home there since summer is here and we are spending more time at the beach. Hopefully someone will have a sale on this bed soon, so I can replace it with the exact Signature Platinum we have now.

Re: Dr Breus Bed Review after 3 months (Signature Model)
Reply #9 Sep 22, 2011 8:43 AM
I purchased a Dr. Breus bed, Ultra Gold Queen months ago, and can attest to a wonderful night's sleep.  If you enjoy a soft, comfortable bed, this is the one for you.  But...if you like a hard or semi-hard bedding surface, this will not work.

I had problems sleeping and have had bad surgery in the past.  This bed feels like sleeping on air; there are no hard spots that wake you up during the night.  It really is the answer for me.  Once I lay down for the night, I go right out to sleep--it's amazing!!  The Dr. is in our home now!!

Thank you, Dr. Breus, you are a lifesaver.

Sweet Dreams Everyone.

Recent Posts