Best Mattress for heavy people?
Dec 10, 2017 6:28 AM
Hi everyone!
Excess weight, as has long been known, creates certain problems for people. In the morning, I get up tired, sleepy, as if I plowed the field all night, and did not rest on a comfortable bed.
I was recommended to pick up a comfortable good mattress. But how to choose? Are there any tips? I need a king size mattress under $300. I browse the Net and has stopped on Perfect Cloud Memory Foam Mattress. But it is a bit more expensive than I expect. May be there are good cheaper alternatives?
Thanks in advance!
This message was modified Dec 10, 2017 by a moderator
Re: Best Mattress for heavy people?
Reply #1 Dec 12, 2017 2:33 AM
Hello Daria,
Your question is appreciable, because this is interesting one to find the best mattress for heavy people. Because due to their heavy they will suffer with small ache pains regularly. So for this kind of situations I would strongly recommend you go with Repose Mattress, where they introduced the bedding products on health issues especially this is very beneficial for abnormal people who suffering with back-pain, knee-pain and neck-pain.
Reply #2 Dec 14, 2017 2:45 AM
That is a really nice insight. Thanks for the info.
Reply #3 Jul 16, 2018 11:00 PM
I have a friend, male, who is 6'2" or 6'3" and w?ighs over 400 lbs but n?t many scales can weigh him, exactly. He has an Original Mattress Factory, Orthopedic Extra Firm, with the double r?w of foam cylinders for edge support. He says it's the only thing that suooprts his weight ans holds up well. He bought it as mattress + box spring set in 2007. When I checked with OMF last Fall and again in March 2011, they told me that they don't offer the double row of foal edge supports, it's just a single r?w now, due to not wanting to fl?mmability-test it. I take that to mean that the double row probably didn't pass or won't pass, so now thwy sell only a single row or no additional edge support. That set runs around $900 or something. The pric?s are p?sted on their web site. The ?nly way to get a discounted price is to buy the fl?or mod?l whenever they ch?nge the displays.
Reply #4 Jul 20, 2018 6:01 AM
People who are overweight find it extremely difficult to get an answer when it comes to the question of which is the best to buy mattress online? They should look for the following factors:
Surface buoyancy should be very high. This means that the body should float on the mattress instead of sinking into it. So do not go for Latex mattresses or High Density Foam mattresses.
The mattress should be exceptionally breathable. Overweight people tend to sweat more than others, so Coir mattresses or Latex mattresses are a no-no.
It shouldn’t be very hard or very soft mattress, so go for High Resilience Foam mattresses.
For a person weighing more than 80Kgs, a High Resilience Foam mattress with minimum 8 inches of thickness is recommended.
This message was modified Jul 20, 2018 by a moderator
Reply #5 Sep 7, 2018 8:40 AM
Hello Daria
It's very important to know that when buying a mattress you should find a bed that gives even weight distribution. You also want to find a mattress that is breathable, a mattress that has a regulated temperature a brand that you can look at is Serta. A Serta Mattress might be on the expensive side, but it's better to have a good quality mattress that will last you for years to come.
This message was modified Sep 7, 2018 by a moderator
Reply #6 Sep 10, 2018 6:43 AM
Sleep is Good
You'll need to search for bariatric mattresses. Those are specifically designed for heavier people
Reply #7 Nov 19, 2018 1:53 PM
Thanks to everyone! I bought Ultimate Sleep Over Weight Bariatric Mattress
Reply #8 Nov 22, 2018 2:38 AM
Choosing a mattress for heavy people is only easy if you understand a few points and these notes, will make you select a perfect mattress.I recommended that they aim for the mattress that is at least 10 inches or more. Here are Some of the mattress for heavy people Lucid 14-inch,Sleep Innovation,Classic Brand Mattress, Ghostbed Mattress.
Reply #9 Nov 30, 2018 1:24 AM
<p> </p> ]
Hello Daria<br /> It's very important to know that when buying a mattress you should find a bed that gives even weight distribution. You also want to find a mattress that is breathable, a mattress that has a regulated temperature a brand that you can look at is Serta. A Serta Mattress might be on the expensive side, but it's better to have a good quality mattress that will last you for years to come.
[/quote wrote:
Well said
Reply #10 May 29, 2019 3:45 AM
I think Orthopedic Mattress and Memory Foam Mattress is a good choice for heavy people.

This message was modified May 29, 2019 by a moderator

Recent Posts