Best Mattress Protector for Queen 15"
Mar 24, 2012 10:14 AM
Hi all,

I am about to move and have already bought myself a new 14.5/15" (one of those...meh) plush pillowtop mattress. When I was shopping around a helpful person at Mattress Giant pointed me toward gore-tex mattress protector. I'm still thinking I want to get one of these, but I cannot determine what brand they are sold under - or if I'm going to have to go back to MG and shell out $100-$150 (since I didn't get my bed from there, no discount for me).

Does anyone know an online place to find a mattress protector made with gore-tex?

Or, conversely, are there any reccomendations for the best mattress protector out there?

Thanks!

Re: Best Mattress Protector for Queen 15"
Reply #2 Apr 10, 2012 8:03 PM
I just purchased a Luna Mattress Protector with a 10 year warranty.  In the past, I have found the Beauyrest mattress pads to hold up well and fit well after repeated washings.  Check Amazon and Overstock.com
Re: Best Mattress Protector for Queen 15"
Reply #3 Apr 15, 2012 2:04 AM

You can get a wool mattress protector that will protect against liquid spills from Holy Lamb Organics or many other places. The wool protecors don't have the crinkly feel that some of the synthetic protectors have. Of course, it doesn't work if you are allergic to wool.

Recent Posts