Anyone know a source for a 5-7" Omalon core?
May 11, 2009 2:07 PM
My latest recommendation from a very knowledgeable foam expert is that I try an Omalon core. Problem is, I can't seem to find one anywhere. I've looked all over the net this morning with no success.

Anyone know where I can get Omalon in anything other than a 1-2" topper?

Thanks.
Re: Anyone know a source for a 5-7" Omalon core?
Reply #20 Sep 6, 2015 5:32 PM
<p> </p> ]
My latest recommendation from a very knowledgeable foam expert is that I try an Omalon core. Problem is, I can't seem to find one anywhere. I've looked all over the net this morning with no success. <BR><BR>Anyone know where I can get Omalon in anything other than a 1-2&quot; topper?<BR><BR>Thanks.
[/quote wrote:
Joplimo mattress offers a variety of beds with Omalon cores. Our beds in this variety offer a 25 year non prorated warranty. In these styles we also infuse 6 inches of a gel memory foam into the mattress. The beds also offer different varietal amounts of latex. Depending on the preferences I can customize your bed any any fashion. Joplimo is the only mattress company that can customize in any way you prefer with a 15 year warranty to a life time warranty, non prorated of course! You wont find any deals that we offer with the warranties that go along. Omalon beds begin at 2000, and you can work your way up to your preferences. If you have any more questions feel free to email me at rogers@japlimo.com.

Recent Posts