Aireloom managment and customer service....why is everything a secret?
Aug 25, 2011 11:57 AM
I contacted Aireloom several times asking for info on two of their mattresses and they just will NOT give me the data.  All i want to do is compare them side-by-side to help me determin which would work better for me but they just will not help me.  All they do is tell me that i have to deal with the sales people at the dealers and we all know that most of them are NOT reliable.  I've already caught them lying to me about some of the features of the beds.  When Peggy, Airelooms Customer Service 'dept', would not answer my simple question after I asked it 4 times, and was given the run-around 4 times, she told me 'I have gone as far as i can with you' and hung up on me.  Then i got a manager on the phone, Gary, the CFO and I again explained that i just wanted to learn the spec's of the two mattresses so i could make an intelligent decision and he indicated he would email me the two spec sheets or call me back.  Well its been 3 days and i have not heard from anyone.  If i called Rolls Royce and asked them to tell me the difference between the Silver Cloud and the Silver Shadow, i'm sure they would not hesitate to provide the info.  I am amazed that in this economy how a firm could treat a potential customer SO badly especially because I am deciding between two of THEIR beds, and in the $6000.00 range.  I am so annoyed with Aireloom i am likely not going to do business with them and will just move on to another firm.  Can anyone recommend a bed with coils that has a super soft, spongy, lux pillow top?    
Re: Aireloom managment and customer service....why is everything a secret?
Reply #2 Aug 25, 2011 1:17 PM
neiman wrote:

I contacted Aireloom several times asking for info on two of their mattresses and they just will NOT give me the data.  All i want to do is compare them side-by-side to help me determin which would work better for me but they just will not help me.  All they do is tell me that i have to deal with the sales people at the dealers and we all know that most of them are NOT reliable.  I've already caught them lying to me about some of the features of the beds.  When Peggy, Airelooms Customer Service 'dept', would not answer my simple question after I asked it 4 times, and was given the run-around 4 times, she told me 'I have gone as far as i can with you' and hung up on me.  Then i got a manager on the phone, Gary, the CFO and I again explained that i just wanted to learn the spec's of the two mattresses so i could make an intelligent decision and he indicated he would email me the two spec sheets or call me back.  Well its been 3 days and i have not heard from anyone.  If i called Rolls Royce and asked them to tell me the difference between the Silver Cloud and the Silver Shadow, i'm sure they would not hesitate to provide the info.  I am amazed that in this economy how a firm could treat a potential customer SO badly especially because I am deciding between two of THEIR beds, and in the $6000.00 range.  I am so annoyed with Aireloom i am likely not going to do business with them and will just move on to another firm.  Can anyone recommend a bed with coils that has a super soft, spongy, lux pillow top?    

Yeah, a Simmons Beautyrest St. Bees Evenloft Plush.  Sears sells them for about $1100 Queen set.  Flat surface, mix of NXG memory foam and regular.  Springy feel at the surface.  It's not a pillow top though.  I wouldn't be surprised if the quilt and comfort foam holds up better than the classic S&F set I had.  At least the St. Bees has some springback in the foam unlike the dead response from the stuff in the S&F.

This message was modified Aug 25, 2011 by slpngoc

Recent Posts