I'm just jumping into the latex bed market and am going to go with an adjustable base (Dual/Split king)
I have a few questions that I hope some of the fine folks here can help me with.
I'm looking at the Leggett and Platt S-Cape, Leggett and Platt Prodigy, Ergomotion 400, and Reverie Deluxe Beds.
As far as I can tell, the S-Cape, Ergomotion 400, and Reverie Deluxe are all very very similar. The weight limits on the Reverie seems to be a bit less than the S-cape (even with the DC motor). I have noticed that both the Reverie and Ergomotion are significantly cheaper than the S-Cape online though. The weight limit is a concern as a latex bed (half of one) is around 100lbs for a twin XL. If the Reverie has a weight limit of 300lbs on a twin, that only leaves 200lbs for a person, which I exceed. The S-Cape and Ergomotion appear to be around 400lbs (DC on S-Cape) which should be plenty.
I can find the S-Cape online for around $2100, the Ergomotion 400 for around $1500, and the Reverie Deluxe for around $1900. The prodigy looks to be around $3000.
1. Can anyone compare these beds from any practical experience with them? Quality? Ease of use? Noise? Features that I haven't noticed that make a difference in real world use?
2. Does anyone have a Prodigy? Do you think the extra features are proving to be worth an extra $1000?
3. Are Leggett and Platt beds that much better for some reason that they are so much more expensive?
4. Any suggestions on the best reliable place to get a good price on these adjustables?
5. Has anyone used the platform version of the S-Cape? It looks a to be significantly lower profile....
Thanks for your responses and help.
I love how helpful everyone is at this forum. It's a true pleasure. I finally got around to sign up.
Fake driving licence - bambonena Today 7:36 PM
Re: Recessed Mattress For Side Sleepers - ulrickaka Jun 6, 2020 6:31 AM
Mattress Protector - mohammedyusri May 21, 2020 11:50 AM
Re: Most Popular Mattress Right Now? - Prernasharma May 9, 2020 11:21 AM
Re: Mattress Fibres - Hiloninside Apr 16, 2020 2:04 AM
Best Sleeping Positions For Back Pain - supriyahebba Apr 9, 2020 10:45 AM
How bad sleeping position affects your sleep? - supriyahebba Apr 7, 2020 3:46 AM
Re: How to Choose The Perfect Mattresses - jennyford Mar 28, 2020 9:48 AM