Problem with local mattress store
Oct 22, 2013 7:02 AM
Went into a local mattress retailer and said I'm a stomach and side sleeper. They suggested a bed that was way too soft for stomach sleeping and then one that was way too hard (and spending $1000 for crap mattresses and exchanges) I ended up with a Simmons Beautysleep "Hunter" Eurotop Firm which I finally thought would work - but im sleeping worse than ever. Lying on my stomach is KILLING my back after two nights. They don't have the basic common sense to know how to sell a mattress but I was at their mercy and had nothing else to choose from under $1000 on their floor and now feel stuck with this saggy Beautysleep. 

After doing some research it seems this BeautuSleep has the Simmons 700 count open coil system, 15.5 gauge, with 3 5/8" of foam on top.

I'm a little peanut of a woman, maybe 125 lbs, and the thing doesn't support my stomach sleeping at all. I can't lie on my stomach and read in bed for ONE MINUTE without my back killing me.

I can't sleep on it. I'm wiped out with exhaustion. Do I have any re course?  Im

out of money.  They know I am in disability and already over drew my bank account for the last mattress 

This message was modified Oct 22, 2013 by lookingnow
Re: Problem with local mattress store
Reply #1 Oct 22, 2013 2:55 PM
I went out and bought an Aerobed at Bed Bath and Beyond today. I know I'll sleep tonight. After wasting $1300 that's what I am ending up with.

Recent Posts