Please help me pick a Mattress for my back pain
Sep 7, 2013 11:52 AM
Hi overtime I have become very picky on Mattresses. I have low back pain on soft mattresses. I was using this: Birchmere Utlrafirm Mattress from Costco and it had worked well for me. 

Just jumped states and moved into a new furnished apt and the mattress really sucks. Woke up at 4:00 AM on a Saturday with back pain and can't sleep on that mattress anymore. I need to get a new mattress. Costco will take atleast two weeks to deliver. Thats too long to go without good sleep. (my other choice right now is sleeping on the floor with a yoga mat). 

Was wondering if people have any recc'd on anything that I can pick up at a local store (Northern California) that is as good or better than the Costco mattress I had. If nothing then, from other people in similar situations is there a another better mattress than the Costco one that I am planning on ordering that you would recc'd? I'd like the mattress to be very firm. Thanks. 

Re: Please help me pick a Mattress for my back pain
Reply #1 Sep 8, 2013 1:26 AM
Firm mattresses are easy to find. You can try a futon mattress. The thinner they are the firmer they are. Available for $100 in the Bay Area.

Recent Posts