Night Therapy Latex Mattresses, Need advice desperately
Aug 10, 2012 6:26 PM

I am KILLING myself over this decision. I have to get a mattress ordered by Monday. After finally deciding that I want a latex mattress, I came across the Night Therapy 12" Latex mattress and it seems like a really good value. It has 7 inches of latex and a 5" core and 7 inches of latex in a Sealy costs $2000. 

The thing that worries me though is that all the Night Therapy latex mattresses say "Firm". I am wondering how firm that is. I weight 240 pounds and my last innerspring mattress broke down and I ended up having lower back pain.

The only reviews I can find for Night Therapy are for different models and most seem good.

Does anyone have any input in regards to Night Therapy latex mattresses in general? Also, has anyone experienced just how firm their firm really is?

Or is there some other equally priced and equipped Latex mattress that I should be looking at?

Thanks!

Re: Night Therapy Latex Mattresses, Need advice desperately
Reply #1 Aug 15, 2012 5:44 PM
I work for Ditex and Rex Company, our company makes quality mattresses that can help you and comfort you. To answer your question, make sure before you purchase your product that it comforts you and it also gives you the right support. On the retail stores they have different scales on how firm the mattress is, when you go to the store try the product and ask them what type of density the layer foam has and also if the mattress feautures another type of component for extra support

Recent Posts