Just ordered from latexmattressshop.com
Aug 15, 2011 1:53 PM
I've been reading the forums for the past week and really could not find any reviews for latexmattressshop.com so I thought I'd start one here.     About me I'm 270 and a stomach sleeper.   

I've wanted to get a latex bed for a while but did not want to pay the prices that everyone is charging locally so I turned to the online outlet.    

I called and spoke with Chuck at the latexmattressshop and explained that I was looking for a 10" mattress that's made of Talalay latex as their site only talks about Dunlop.  I also told him I was 270 and a stomach sleeper.   He suggested I order the Bliss 8" mattress firm and then add a 2" medium of soft topper to it both in Talalay latex.   He told me that I would probably need to replace the topper every 5 ish years as it would wear down because it's soft. I asked him if I needed to get a new foundation and he said no if the current foundation is stable you do not need to replace it.  I asked them about a warranty and they said they were unable to provide one because they are already selling the mattress at a low price.   The mattress comes with a 60 day money back guarantee.

So on Saturday I ordered the 8" Bliss mattress queen and a 2" medium topper.    I called Chuck today and he told me my bed was going to production today and should be done either Tuesday or Wednesday of this week and would ship at the latest on Thursday.   

So that’s the current status of my adventure.   I will update everyone once i receive my bed.   Thanks again for everyone’s posts in the forums it really did help me decide what type of bed to get.  

This message was modified Aug 15, 2011 by quantumflux

Recent Posts