Jamison Talalay Latex mattresses
Jan 30, 2009 12:09 PM
I am going to be buying a new mattress and I know the Jamison makes a great mattress based on comments I have read all over the internet with Marriott using their mattresses. I am looking at 3 of their top of the line mattresses, Fantasy, Memories Zero Gravity and Gemini Talalay. They all felt great when I laid on them for 10 -15 minutes each. I think I really liked the Gemini Talady especially since it is all Talalay latex. I have not seen any comments on any of these 3 mattresses. Does anyone have any experience with them. I know Jamison has been making the Gemini for about 15 years. Our closest dealer in in Lake Charles since there are none in Texas yet. They are looking to expand this way soon. When I compare to the Comforpedic it is about $1400 cheaper and feel just as good or better. Warranty is basically the same.

Thanks in advance for any comments.... Sheri in Southeast Texas

Re: Jamison Talalay Latex mattresses
Reply #1 Feb 2, 2009 10:11 AM
Hi, Sheri. I haven't posted on this site in years.  Two years ago, I was looking for a good bed and think I read every inch of this site.  I don't know about the Gemini, but I settled on the Jamison Comfort of Choice latex and have been very pleased with it.  I reviewed this bed back then on this site. The bed hasn't sunk or changed in any way since I bought it and it sleeps just great. We later purchased a Jamison Equalizer for our guest room, and everyone comments on how great that bed is as well.  I should point out that there are others who did not like the spongy feeling of the Comfort of Choice latex, and those with back problems apparently had a real time of it with this bed. We love ours and would not hesitate to go with Jamison again.
Reply #2 Feb 2, 2009 12:06 PM
Irmaly

Thanks for the input. I tried the Equalizer which is now called the Marbella. I thought it gave into the body a little to much for me. I like something a little more firm. To me the Gemini Talalay felt the best with the Fantasy and Memories Zero Gravity both tieing second. I am trying to get my husband to trip it to Lake Charles with me to try all three. They did not have the Comfort of Choice but I am sure that is probably been renamed. I have about decided definitely we are going with Jamison, but deciding which mattress is going to be the big choice. I wanted to hear that after a couple of years the mattress is not giving in to the body.

Thanks again for your input.  Sheri

This message was modified Feb 2, 2009 by pondkoi
Reply #3 Feb 8, 2009 4:38 PM
Hi again, well we bought the Jamison Gemini and it should be delivered this next week. Will post how we like it after a couple of weeks.... Sheri

Recent Posts