Habitat Furnishings 8" Natural Latex vs Sleep EZ 10000
Mar 14, 2012 9:12 AM
Hello,

We have narrowed down our choices to either the HF 8" Natural Latex with their EZ Sleep foundation or the EZ Sleep 10000 series with their basic foundation.  We would be using our existing metal frame and put some extra boards across for added support.  The HF is pretty straightforward and I'd say 90+% of their reviews are good, but they are a bit pricier.  EZ Sleep also sounds good, but much more confusing.  The man I spoke with said he would recommend the 10000 with low, med, firm layers for me (I sleep either on my side or stomach) and a med, firm, extra firm for my husband (he sleeps on back or stomach, and has a herniated disk in his lower back). He also said we would have a choice between Dunlop or Talahay and our choice of 2 companies to get the foam from.  I'm not sure which of these to do either.  Does anyone have experience with either of these beds or companies??  Did the basic metal fram with slats work?  I am exhausted from researching and any personal opinions would be great!

This message was modified Mar 14, 2012 by reneegavin

Recent Posts