Any suggestions on travel mattress?
Nov 28, 2012 10:19 AM
Hi,

I've a weak back and have had history of back problems. So I need a good firm mattress... not extra firm, for sleep. I've a Simmons ComforPedic LOFT Millridge Firm (memory foam + latex combined) King size mattress which I love, its just perfect. Memory foam mattress tends to sink in a little to much (if you need a good one, then you end up spending $4000+) and has no firm edging (what I mean you cant sit at the edge comfortably before lying down). In my Simmons, they've a latex edging which makes the mattress perfect. I think Tempurpedic should adopt this technology!

Anyways, I'm writing here to see if anybody can advise me as to what to do while travelling. I don't expect guests to have firm mattress to cater to my needs. My back gets sore... so I've been traveling less of late with this concern. Also I don't camp anymore as I can't sleep in a sleeping bag or air mattress.

Please reply. Thanks in advance.

Regards

Jhalaks

Re: Any suggestions on travel mattress?
Reply #1 Dec 20, 2012 10:03 PM
If you are willing to stay at a hotel, try Hilton Garden Inn.  They have their own line of air mattress that is adjustable from soft to extra firm.  They are my hotel of choice and I find the bed to be very comfortable.  I set the bed on extra firm and I sleep great.
Re: Any suggestions on travel mattress?
Reply #2 Jan 24, 2013 1:07 AM
Hi,

Nice suggestion by bobj. I am agree with him.

Recent Posts