Any reviews on Simmons Beautyrest Classic & Spring Air Comfort Flex
Sep 17, 2007 2:12 AM
Hi ! We are newly weds and have been going crazy with bed-mattress hunt!!! Finally decided on a cal king sleigh bed and are now trying to decide a mattress. (WE like to have a balance between firm & soft so I guess it will be firm-plush type).

WE saw one at Sleep train: Simmons Beautyrest Classic in firm..design called Madrid which under clerance we are getting for $1200 for a Cal King.  Are their any users who could help us? 

Our Other choice is at JC Penny for a Spring Air: Comfortflex-Firm called Capri for $999

Any views welcome :)
Re: Any reviews on Simmons Beautyrest Classic & Spring Air Comfort Flex
Reply #1 Sep 23, 2007 10:50 PM
We just bought one after returning A Restonic memory foam mattress. We also purchased the adjustable frame to go with the SB classic. We received a bargain (so they make me think). A king 2 XL twin system for $2k. We are going to purchase a topper later for it, but want to get a good one an I'm researching it.    
This message was modified Sep 23, 2007 by atvbed
Reply #2 Sep 23, 2007 11:57 PM
Reviews aside you can get that Simmons for considerably less. I'd say about 2/3 of that price. You need to bargain though, it's all part of the game.
Reply #3 Sep 24, 2007 12:15 PM
D3Fi wrote:
Reviews aside you can get that Simmons for considerably less. I'd say about 2/3 of that price. You need to bargain though, it's all part of the game.
It sure is, these folks will bargain, I usually go when they are about to close and during midweek.  

Recent Posts