Over 6 months of research... cant pull the trigger.
Feb 28, 2013 7:51 PM
I have been combing the world wide web for what i hope to be my last mattress. I just cant seem to pull the trigger.

This all started after i layed on and almost purchased a Savvy Rest... it seemed like the right choice, and at this point i almost wished i had done it, so my sleepless nights of visiting the same web sites digging for information and assurance on the right mattress would be over. I just could not however purchase a mattress that felt good in this show room, on a whim. I knew nothing about the mattress, and actually at the time thought a rubber mattress sounded odd. So i decided to walk, thinking i would research that evening, and probably come back and buy the following day. That evening is when i opened 'the can of worms'.

Im glad i stumbled upon this site...

While Savvy Rest is still the only latex bed ive ever tried, i have found the web has many more options in the latex line. Now, which is best? Which one of these online retailors is good? Who should i stay away from?

Heres what i think i know:

I want talalay latex. I want to be able to change my density's if i dont get my densities right. So ive narrowed it down to: Savvy, flobed, and sleepez... I really like that savvy is right here, i can see it feel it drive it home myself if i want. I really like the idea and concept of  the vzone at flobeds. And.. the price at sleepez is looking good...

What now? How to choose?

Help me sleep,

Phil

Recent Posts