Anyone try Serta 'cool' memory foam topper?
Dec 8, 2009 12:24 PM
Overstock has a Serta 2-inch 4lb density memory foam topper that is billed as a 'cool' memory foam. Does anyone know if this is any different from other MF toppers, if it's any cooler? I was all set to buy the Serta 3-inch 4lb that is *not* listed as being 'cool' but the possibility of a truly cooler foam topper has me second guessing my decision. Does anyone know if this 'cooler' topper is formulated differently, or if it's supposed to be cooler just because it has an inch less depth to it?
Re: Anyone try Serta 'cool' memory foam topper?
Reply #24 Dec 19, 2009 5:18 PM
Jason, the number of coils definetly makes a difference.  On the Sealy's, I found the most support on the ones with the highest # of coils, even if they were a bitter thinner gauge. 

So, I am not totally clear on what you are trying to get?  The ultra firm S&F estate?  I agree that they is very firm and supportive, but too firm for me.  I was not able to find out all of the foams in the S&F estates, since I cannot find info. online about exactly what is in them.  I would have to call back a salesmen to get the info.

Recent Posts