Anyone try Serta 'cool' memory foam topper?
Dec 8, 2009 12:24 PM
Overstock has a Serta 2-inch 4lb density memory foam topper that is billed as a 'cool' memory foam. Does anyone know if this is any different from other MF toppers, if it's any cooler? I was all set to buy the Serta 3-inch 4lb that is *not* listed as being 'cool' but the possibility of a truly cooler foam topper has me second guessing my decision. Does anyone know if this 'cooler' topper is formulated differently, or if it's supposed to be cooler just because it has an inch less depth to it?
Re: Anyone try Serta 'cool' memory foam topper?
Reply #1 Dec 9, 2009 1:12 AM
jackson wrote:
Overstock has a Serta 2-inch 4lb density memory foam topper that is billed as a 'cool' memory foam. Does anyone know if this is any different from other MF toppers, if it's any cooler? I was all set to buy the Serta 3-inch 4lb that is *not* listed as being 'cool' but the possibility of a truly cooler foam topper has me second guessing my decision. Does anyone know if this 'cooler' topper is formulated differently, or if it's supposed to be cooler just because it has an inch less depth to it?

i'm curious about that one too.  a ventilated m.f. topper on amazon they claimed sleeps cooler because of air channels (kind of looks like the holes that are in latex toppers).  and i.d.k. if you're aware of s.l.a.b.'s "celsion" latex toppers.  they are supposed to sleep cooler than their standard l.i. talalay toppers. a bit more expensive though, & alot more expensive than m.f.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000LQB250/ref=s9_simp_gw_s0_p79_t1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=19M8QB84P8BJ7920K7AQ&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938811&pf_rd_i=507846

http://www.sleeplikeabear.com/celsion_talalay_latex_toppers.html

Reply #2 Dec 9, 2009 9:14 AM
You know, I was wondering the same thing about the MF with the channels in it. In theory, I think it would help with coolness....but in reality....????
Reply #3 Dec 9, 2009 10:21 AM
I am not sure that any of these products are actually cool.  They may be slightly less warm.  I am currently trying a 1" Celsion topper.  It seems a few degrees cooler than regular latex (it heats up to about 87-88 degrees vs. 90-91).  So,  I would not say it is cool, but a little less hot.  I am going to see if I can get a couple of more inches to see if more is cooler.

I also have 1" mem-cool from Overstock.  It seems less hot than Sensus memory foam.  Again, not necessarily cool but less hot.

I have tried an Outlast mattress pad and wool mattress pad.  They seem no better or possibly worse than a regular poyester mattress pad.

Unfortunately, the most comfortable foams (memory foam and latex) seem to retain heat and eventually radiate it back to the sleeper.  Probably due to their material and density.  I am not sure a lot can be done about it.  The coolest surface I have found is a firm innerspring.  A waterbed would probably be the best, since you can regulate the temperature.  I am also wondering if a thicker mattress pad (which might help breathe and dissipate heat above the foam) might help as well.  I will probably try that soon.

What are your heat issues?  What kind of mattress?

Reply #4 Dec 10, 2009 1:29 AM
For me, I would just prefer to sleep as cool as possible and I've found that the MF does hold the heat. I have a new traditional Simmons spring mattress for which I am searching for a topper. I mentioned in another post that I purchased the 2.5" 5lb Aerus from Sam's Club but just did not like the feel of it - if did not feel as if it conformed to my body whatsoever. Just odd. I was trying to purchase only from somewhere that I could return in person but that has proven to be too limiting. There are several options on Overstock and I think I will just take my chances and order from them - hoping to not need to return it.
Reply #5 Dec 10, 2009 1:41 AM
sandman wrote:
 They may be slightly less warm.  I am currently trying a 1" Celsion topper.  It seems a few degrees cooler than regular latex (it heats up to about 87-88 degrees vs. 90-91).  So,  I would not say it is cool, but a little less hot. 

thanks for the f.b. sandman, celsion does sound promising.  & for someone who cranks their a/c near max to sleep (not much left on the thermostat to further compensate for any warmer a bed), i would pay the extra ~15% to save every degree possible.  i only wish it were available in the ultra firm ild's like their regular latex toppers. no point in that for s.l.a.b. though since most will not want that firm of a top layer, & that's almost the only layer you'd be investing in the cooler foams for anyway. 

re: "outlast"- i was just laughing at the safety disclaimer of it in Sealy's "cool springs", their version of m.f. they claim sleeps cooler.  so not only does it not work, but tell me if this sounds scary: "Because Outlast technology is micro-encapsulated, it will never come in contact with you... it's completely safe. "   so the reason it's "safe" is because they prevent it from contacting us- that's actually implying that the substance itself is NOT safe (hope those micro-capsules don't rupture)!  & that was a direct quote from sealy's marketing jargon too. 

Reply #6 Dec 10, 2009 11:20 AM
If you have read some of my other posts, I have been taking some temperature readings of the top layer of the memory foam or latex under the mattress cover of my flobed.  I would have to say that there is not a signifcant difference with any thing I have tried.  Celsion might be the coolest by a hair.

Last night I had 3" of memory foam over 6" of XF latex.  The max temperature inside the top of the m.f. hit 89.8 degrees (I cut a small hole in the m.f. to put in the thermometer sensor.  I had 2" of memory foam from Costco that I purchases several years ago on top of 1" of mem-cool (4 lb.) from overstock.  This was no hotter than my convoluted Talatech latex topper which gets up to about 91 degrees.  Last night was colder than most, so not sure how much affect that had. 

By the way, this configuration was fairly comfortable for me.  I like this as much, if not more than having all latex.  I find that memory foam reduces the pressure points a little better than latex.  Personally (and through measurement)  I didn't find it any hotter than all latex.  The slight downside is that m.f. forms to the body, making it a little harder to move. So, a semi-poor man's Tempurpedic might be to put 3" of decent memory foam over 5-6" of firm latex.   Latex is not cheap, but should last longer and feel better than most other foams underneath.

The Celsion has heated up to around 88-89, so I can't say it is significantly cooler.  It might taking a little longer to hear up as well, which is a plus.  Tonight I am going to fold the 1" Celsion in half to get 2" of Celsion on top. 

Cooler still would probably be too put 3-4" of foam over springs.  My guess is that the hollow nature of the springs will allow more heat to dissipate through the bottom.  With an all foam/latex  base, it is harder for the heat to dissipate from below. 

In terms of the mattress cover, I think the ones on innersprings probably dissipate the heat better.  I don't really have much evidence to back this up though.  I have found that when I put a wool filled mattress pad on top of the wool filled mattress cover it does seem warmer to me.  This could be wool being "warmer in winter".  Not sure how it knows what time of year it is though.  So, the cotton/wool filled mattress cover on the flobed might be slightly warmer (in winter at least) than whatever they use on most innersprings.  At some point I will take the mattress cover off again and use 2 poly filled mattress pads to see if that is any different.

Not totally what they put in the innerspring covers.  I think it has some polyester.   I would think polyester is warm, but  I have found that the poly filled mattress pads are no warmer than others.   A thick layer of cotton might be best, but I have not tried that.  An all cotton mattress pad (not that thick) does not seem to make much difference.

Reply #7 Dec 10, 2009 1:07 PM
Wow sandman, I really admire your diligence! At this point I am stuck with the spring mattress and the MF. Can you tell me, do you know of any significant differences between the Serta MF, the Sensus MF, or the Mem-Cool MF, aside from possible minor heat differences? I just need to pick one and order it, lol. The Sensus is the 5lb, and the other two are 4lb. All are 3 inch. I guess I am looking for something to sway me one way or the other at this point.
Reply #8 Dec 10, 2009 3:33 PM
sandman wrote:
   It seems a few degrees cooler than regular latex (it heats up to about 87-88 degrees vs. 90-91). 

oh wow, you used a thermometer?!  that's great, now i feel more confident celsion will actually save those few degrees at least.  & no worries if it doesn't even do that much, because $50 isn't too bad vs. the price of the topper itself & entire mattress setup. mine would be on a new spring mattress, which is going to be cool anyway obviously. but not only that- mainly i want to save its factory topmost layers (marvelux x 4 & m.f.) from getting dented/ as long as possible.

thanks for sharing your data sandman.

Reply #9 Dec 10, 2009 4:30 PM
Remember I am doing the temperature readings under the zippered mattress cover, under 2 mattress pads and 1 sheet.  So, it might be different on top of the mattress (closer to your body).  I am going to double up the Celsion tonight, and report tomorrow the temperature.  It is possible I had a fluke in the data, since I have not used the Celsion that much yet.

I would say that the Celsion is cooler to the touch as well.  That is my perception at least.  It is probably worth it vs. regular Talatech, since the price difference isn't that much.  It does cost a lot more than memory foam, so I want to test a bit more to make sure it is worth it.

What kind of mattress do you have?

Reply #10 Dec 11, 2009 11:13 AM
2" of Celsion (1" folded in half) on top of 1" of mem-cool on top of 6" of latex heated up to 89.6 degrees last night.   Virtually identical to the 3" of memory foam.  Not as high as some of the all latex reading I have recorded, but the weather is colder as well.

At this point, I can't really reject the hypothesis that the talatech latex, the Celsion and the memory foam that I have are all the same heat wise.  Certainly the differences are quite small. The Celsion did record the lowest temperature by an insignificant amount.  My perception is that it is slightly better, maybe because it takes a little longer to heat up.  I can't really record a timeline, to be sure.  Folding it in half may also affect its ability to dissipate the heat out of one side.

It is also possible that measuring the temperature the way I am, does not capture the total aspect of heat build up.  Probably more temperature readings for different (more spread out) locations and different depths would be necessary to get a more accurate picture.  Alas, that is beyond my capabilities right now.  However, the aspect that does seem to bother me is the feeling of having a heat pad right below the midsection of my body.  I do think I am capturing that aspect pretty well, because that is the location where I am measuring.  I have demonstrated that the top layers of foam heat up from about 68-70 degrees to 90 degrees after a few hours.

I think I will put the Talatech layer on top again tonight to see how that compares with similiar room temperature.

Reply #11 Dec 12, 2009 12:55 PM
I went back to the convoluted blended latex topper last night, and it heated up to 89.6 degrees.  Exactly the same at the 2" of folded Celsion.  0.2 less than the 3" of memory foam.   So, it does not seem to be much difference between the 3 types of foams at the top comfort layer.  My perception was that the blended latex was slightly warmer than the Celsion, but maybe that is just in my head.  Maybe their is a difference in the time to heat up and how wide spread the heat is.  It is hard to measure the first, but I would not that after a couple of hours (when I have checked) the temperature was around 85-86 in most cases.  

I may try to measure dispersion by moving the temperature sensor to a different location.  It might be interesting to put it one layer lower as well to see how much that is heating up.

My conclusion seem to be that is probably much more important what is under the comort layer (air filled springs will probably disperse heat better than "solid" latex or foam).  Possibly what covers the comfort level is important as well (cotton vs. wool vs. polyester vs. whatever else). 

However, it seems like there has not been a lot of research on this, so I am just guessing.  One study I have seen says that innersprings disperse the heat better.  Based on my experience that seems to be the case.  However, it may have to be a firm innerspring, and it may be just the fact you are sinking in less.  

Right now the heat is not a huge issue for me (at least in the cooler weather), but I definitely would prefer less of it.  It mainly seems to bother me when I wake up after being in bed 2-3 hours.  It is possible I will wake up like that on any surface, so hard to say how much it is affecting me.  Worried what summer might bring though.

Anyway, I have to decide soon if I want to go back to try an innerspring.  It seem like that is the only potentially cooler solution (beside a water bed which is not in the cards for me).  I am leaning in that direction, but I am getting tired of having to keep dealing with this.  Hardest purchase of anything I have made in my life. 

Reply #12 Dec 12, 2009 1:41 PM
Sandman: I know you have a FlowBeds, I'm sure you probably already know this but I will mention it just the same. FloBeds also sells waterbeds, and thus the name FlowBeds, this is how they started.

With a waterbed you have a great deal of control over the temperature of the bed. If you want it cool, no problem. Just turn down the thermostat. I'm sure Dave Turner would be willing to work something out with you.
Reply #13 Dec 12, 2009 1:54 PM
Thanks eagle.  I cannot have a waterbed where I am living right now.  I am sure that would be a great option temperature wise, but it is not in the cards for me a the moment. 

I am not totally sure if an innerspring will solve my problem.  It is possible that the ones I have slept on the past have been cooler because they just had a thin layer of cheap low density padding.  So, they are not the most comfortable.  Upgrading to higher quality more dense foams might bring the heat issue right back.  Trial and error may be the only way to find out. 

This message was modified Dec 12, 2009 by sandman
Reply #14 Dec 12, 2009 4:00 PM
sandman wrote:
Thanks eagle.  I cannot have a waterbed where I am living right now.  I am sure that would be a great option temperature wise, but it is not in the cards for me a the moment. 

I am not totally sure if an innerspring will solve my problem.  It is possible that the ones I have slept on the past have been cooler because they just had a thin layer of cheap low density padding.  So, they are not the most comfortable.  Upgrading to higher quality more dense foams might bring the heat issue right back.  Trial and error may be the only way to find out. 

Sandman: One other thought. FloBeds also sells air beds, if memory serves. I think you need to take your concerns to them and let them work with you as they are pretty broad in their selection of bedding. On top of this Dave Turner is something of an inventor and really, kind of enjoys the challenge of working out problems in the area of mattresses.

It's worth a shot anyway.

Good luck.
Reply #15 Dec 13, 2009 1:58 PM
Hi Sandman,

I know you've tried lots of things for the heat issue, but I can't remember if you've tried a THICK wool topper, i.e. not a fleece pad such as snugfleece but the type that has several layers of wool fleece encased in a cotton shell, so the whole thing is 3-4".  In my experience that type feels very different than the wool fleece pad. It would affect the feeling of the latex though.  As you may know from my posts, I find even the fleece pad makes the latex feel firmer, so I have taken mine off, as I prefer the feel of the latex without it.  I've never used the thick wool topper on my Flobed; it came with my old bed which had a very thin piece of latex and then the wool pad.  But it was interesting that that bed never felt hot (but it was way too firm for me).  Good luck with your decision-making. I was relieved to finally be done with it when I decided to keep my Flobed!

When I was away for a week, I slept on a very firm innerspring mattress (old, flipable kind with no extra padding) on which I put my convoluted latex topper (doubled) and my wool fleece pad in order to even be able to sleep at all (bed was way to firm for me).  I think it felt cooler than my Flobed but far less comfortable.  It's hard to really assess temp temp-wise as it's all so subjective, and undoubtedly depends also on the weather/temp in the room/bedding, etc.

I probably won't be back on this forum much, but still hope to check in now and then. And if anything changes significantly in my experience, I'll post then. Thanks everyone for sharing your experiences.  It's a great resource, and I hope my posts have also been of benefit to some people.

Linda
Reply #16 Dec 13, 2009 2:57 PM
Thanks Linda.  I have not tried a thick wool pad.  I did try a snugfleece, and that did not seem to make any difference. 

I think you are right that there is a tradeoff between comfort and warmth.  A firm innerspring with minimal padding will be cooler, but not that comfortable.  I went and tried a few innerspring today, and I don't like them as much.   If I add more comfortable layers, latex or memory foam, I may be back to where I am right now heat wise.

The last few nights I wake up around 1-2am and feel a bit warm, but then I go back to sleep and I am fine.  Even with my old bed I would probably would wake up around the same time.  So, I am not sure if the innerspring will make much difference, except possibly in summer. 

I am going to add a thicker mattress pad this week to see if that changes things at all.  Also, there is something called a bedfan, which blows some air under the sheets to keep you cooler.  Sounds kind of weird, but it does work for some people.  In summer that might be something I could use.

Reply #17 Dec 13, 2009 4:52 PM
Sandman: after having read all your trials and tribulations with heat problems vis-à-vis matters, it just seems to me that you need a waterbed so that you can control the temperature with a thermostat.

I know you say where you currently live that this is not acceptable. Then I would seriously consider moving somewhere that would allow a waterbed since you're having so much trouble getting to sleep due to heat build up. There are some very good waterbeds on the market that will sleep very comfortably. It is true you need a very firm foundation under them because water weight is 8 pounds per gallon, so in my California King soft sided waterbed, with me in it, there was approximately 800+ pounds to contend with.

But one thing's for sure, you can turn down the thermostat and make the mattress quite cool!

Think about it!
This message was modified Dec 13, 2009 by eagle2
Reply #18 Dec 14, 2009 7:42 AM
sandman wrote:

What kind of mattress do you have?

just another sealy posturepedic- the cheapest reserve firm that still has their signature line's coils.

but if i had the budget, it would easily be a p-grade stearns & foster in ultra firm.  their lowest model that has the dual spring setup- smaller tighter coils within larger taller coils, so dual action shock absorption & 2x as many in the same area. all marvelux & high performance/high density foam on top & more of it than the sealys.  just too expensive & too beautiful to butcher now or later for any reason.  unless a toddler were somehow trapped in there or something else highly unlikely.  they do feel incredible though.

i just have to wait until the costco sale is over or runs o.o.s. because it's hard to buy  anything else while that's an option.  you can hardly buy 6" of raw dunlop latex without a cover for what they're charging for their 10" queen.

Reply #19 Dec 14, 2009 12:00 PM
That's intersting because I was/am considering the cushion firm of of the Sealy Reserve line.  Probably my favorite thing I tried for $1500 or less was the firm S&F estate (no pillowtop).  I have read about problems form S&F with sagging, etc., so that scares me a bit.  Yes, I would hate to cut into it (at least for many years).

I also saw that foamsweetfoam has 3" strips of 100% natural talalay latex for $400 (queen).  No cover though (you can buy a cheap terry cloth at sleeplikeabear),  so if you don't want dunlop they are not a bad way to go.  Can't compete with the Costco price though.

From what I can tell the Celsion does not seem to be any cooler than the Talatech.  Maybe in summer it would make a difference, but I am skeptical at this point.

Reply #20 Dec 18, 2009 6:40 AM
o.k. i've found it close to that- $1529 but not sure if it included shipping (& extra for split queen for me).  i agree they feel better than anything near that price, even sealy's springfree firm latex.

so i went to the roomstore this week. they had both that one at $1629 but with "unconditional price match guarantee" (we'll see, they match internet prices just not 'direct from warehouse' type sellers), and they also had the sealy signature firm.  the latter was a special designation of the signature line called "rejuvinate" (?), which is the same, just with some special covering ("aloe treated").  but i matched up all the layers in his paperwork on it, & except for the case & tag, layer for layer it's the exact same thing as the signature greenhurst firm for $909.  roomstore has it for $1099, & they will not price match that much. 

anyway, the whole point is for me, BOTH of those models feel so nice out of the box, that it would be hard for me to put any topper over them in the first place.  even if it helped long-term protect the layers of foam in the mattress itslelf.  so i think i'm looking at an either0-or situation.  all foam, the costco latex or d.i.y.- OR -a good spring mattress.   the most expensive i've found that i'd evne consider cutting into for surgery are the sam's serta firm sets for ~$700 (only ~500 13ga coils), but they felt less supportive to me vs. even the sealy.  much less the s&f- everything about that thing is awesome though.  much more impressive box springs, dual coil system, all quality foams etc.

Reply #21 Dec 18, 2009 11:33 AM
Jason, the S&F I looked at was the luxury firm estate.  At the time it was $1500 at Macy's plus 10% off plus $100 of if you signed up for their credit card.  So, $1250 plus tax.  I think that actually was a pretty good deal, which is probably no longer is available.  I am a bit worried about the longevity though, since the foams are probably just the higher end sealy foams.  If I was going to do surgery, I think I would get one of the Sealy Reserves for about $720 from US mattress.  The cushion firm might be sleepable for me for a few years (possibly with 1" topper).

I have configured my flobed a bit firmer and put on a thick poly filled mattress pad.  That seems to have made it slightly cooler.

Last night I had F over XF over XF with no convoluted cover.  Probably a bit firm, but still okay.  Next I am going to try XF/F/XF and with the convoluted cover flipped over (for you flobed people, I think flipping over the convoluted layer makes it a bit firmer feel if that what you are looking for).   I may also try my wool mattress pad over the the thick poly one to see what that is like (heat wise).

However, I will be out of town for the next 10 nights, so not sure what I will be sleeping on.  Happy Holidays to all of you out there!

This message was modified Dec 18, 2009 by sandman
Reply #22 Dec 19, 2009 3:30 PM
i don't want the s.&f.'s that have any m.f. at all.  & actually all of the sealy reserves & signatures have a little bit of it (in their x3 or x7 respectively), but that's barely 1/.2".  the estate ULTRA FIRM doesn't have anything but marvelux, high performance/high density sealyfoam, & .79" latex (no sealyfoam, super soft sealyfoam, no m.f. or any other p.u. foams etc.).  now one of the other s&f.'s ultra firms, the queensgate at sears, it's less but has an inch of m.f. in it that i  personally don't care for.  but the "rejuvinate" series.  although it has a layer of sealyfoam 1/4" that i'd rather not be there, it just felt so awesome,comforting, supportive, VERY firm.  i'm thinking if it's worth $1100 considering convenience- assuming he can throw in a split/queen box for that price & it's something i can drive out of there (instead of meeting a delivery TRUCK b/t 8a-5p).  but that's $191 MORE than the factory ships direct from warehouse intereb price (& no TAX there), but i've read horror stories of ripped mattresses & "well if the side's ripped, it doesn't affect how it sleeps deal with it", "ou signed for it too late"(& of course the delivery men pressure you to sign it a.s.a.p.), "call sealy not our problem", denial of exchange or refund, & getting "substituted" downgraded foundations (not the actual Abzzorber box springs).  now this was only a handful of reviews vs. 100's of positive ones, so il.d.k.  either way, i liked htis one salesmaN & kind of want to give him my business anyway because he was cool, the only one to show me his literature (models with layers listed so icould match them up), & just be cool & not be  DICK like some guys who will just not onlytel you "b.s." but also straight up LIES to get you to buy whatever they have in stock.

otherwise, if  i weren't scared of those pitfalls, i'd get the sealy signature greenhrust firm in    q. for $909 from u.s. mattress.  i bet those guys would get the s/queen foundation for me. i just hate to meet a truck.  i'd rather truck it myself.  i'd have to stay awake all day. unless they could guarantee 8a-12p delivery (which would turn out to be 3pm anyway),  i'll just have to pay $200 more & deliver it myself (but also get the rejuvinate aloe encasement which i won't lie feels great). you know split queen foundations are going to be TINY.  narrower than twin/1/2king etc. 

so considering the above, maybe i should spurge on the s&f estate u.f., & see if he'll price match $1539 for a s/queen (from $16xx somethign) & f. latex altogether.

because the only type of sealy foam i want is the h.d./h.p. sealy foam or marvelux.  no "sealy foam", "super soft sealy foam", "convoluted sealy foam" etc. & for only $200 more this has no mf. (vs. sears S.& F.).

the s&f. that would rock is the lucas park/deacon ridge/maribel(?) at r.s. 

well wroth $1500+ if you can swing it.  f. toppers or latex in that case.  i don't want to interfere iwth such perfect finishing on the mattress of either that or a signature/rejuvinate with any type of topper.  so it's either my recipe for a foam bed or an o.o.b. sealy that i know will work.  <$1200.  easy decision.

SERTA.
Reply #23 Dec 19, 2009 3:43 PM

well i thought about getting a serta for cheap, at sam's who will always back you up for years.  even if the company warranty doesn't.  they're getting abused in that regard now, so they are getting more strict (no more 3 years on televisions- people were just upgrading t.v.'s every three years!). 

but their serta mattresses' springs feel too WEAK even though their coil gauge is heavier (13 /14 vs. 14 in sealy).  i guess that many fewer springs make a bigger diffrence (530 vs. 782).  but i'd rather have sealy's cheapest than the particular $645 serta firm i tried. i sink right through those springs.  but the difference between $1100 & $1550 from the sealy rejuvinate signature & s&f u.f. i.d.k.  Not in feel, only in other measures of quality.  the double springs. higher quality box spring. i.d.k. but it looked like hardwood framed box springs.  very nice anyway.  very firm comfort layers.  & beautiful embroidery, encasement, carry handles!, piping, heavy soft cotton sleeping surface etc.  very nice.  so maybe it is worth it.  i have to think seriously about making that happen.  i'd do it if they match with brady & verns or something furniture (ie. NOT a mattress "factory direct" shipper which rooms store will NOT match), for $1529 for a split queen,  & it's that much less more that will be hard to deny.  & hard to TOP with raw foam...

dfs

Reply #24 Dec 19, 2009 5:18 PM
Jason, the number of coils definetly makes a difference.  On the Sealy's, I found the most support on the ones with the highest # of coils, even if they were a bitter thinner gauge. 

So, I am not totally clear on what you are trying to get?  The ultra firm S&F estate?  I agree that they is very firm and supportive, but too firm for me.  I was not able to find out all of the foams in the S&F estates, since I cannot find info. online about exactly what is in them.  I would have to call back a salesmen to get the info.

Recent Posts