Nature's Rest Sea Breeze
Oct 25, 2007 2:12 PM
Hello to all of you searching for or currently enjoying a great night's sleep. :)

My husband and I just purchased a king size Nature's Rest Sea Breeze mattress and have slept on it twice. Both nights, I have been pleased. However, I realize that two nights is hardly enough to form a solid opinion. My DH seems satisfied so far as well.

I found this forum yesterday (what timing!) and have been reading for hours everything I could find about latex mattresses. I was hoping to find specific comments about the Sea Breeze, but haven't had the good fortune to run across them, so I decided to join up and post my own thread. :)

Here are the "label specifics" from the mattress: 60% Latex Core covered with anti-microbial slick 2% poly -- Latex 30%, PU foam 7%, polyester fiber 1%

I don't see anything about ILD ratings, etc. After reading so many of the knowledgeable posts here, I am beginning to feel apprehensive about this purchase. It was so expensive (for us anyway) and I desperately want it to work, but am concerned about the "sagging, body indentations, back pain, hammock" effects. We bought it from Jordan's Furniture and are allowed to return it after 30 days, but I am wondering if even 30 days is long enough to really know if we're going to be happy in the long run.

Does anyone here have a "store bought" Nature's Rest mattress? If you do, what has been your experience with it thus far? Are you satisfied? Does anyone have the Sea Breeze in particular or have an opinion of it?

Thanks so much for reading. I am looking forward to reading any and all replies. :)

Recent Posts