Green Sleep Mattresses
Aug 26, 2011 11:54 PM
Hello,

I had recently been looking to replace my twin mattress (had it for years..very saggy now) with a new one.  Initially I had been looking at getting a Simmons Beautyrest mattress as my brother has one and it seems very good (had for several years now and not sagging at all).  In doing my research into Simmons, as well as the other S brands, I had become very unhappy for several reasons.  It appears that new mattresses these days from S brands come with low quality foam boxing in the inner coil springs and are prone to early failure.  This was contrary to what a sales person had led me to believe.  The other thing that really got me was that all the names for the mattresses varied from retailer to retailer.  That to me was just low (but I'm sure you all know that).

Anyways while doing more research I came across two brands of latex mattresses, Natura and Green Sleep.  I have found some positive reviews of Natura and they seem to be gaining traction in industry, but have found little on Green Sleep.  I tried both brands in person and loved both of them.

Can anyone provide reviews on Green Sleep mattreses, more specifically there Molena or Saluna models?  I found the combination latex and innerspring construction more comfortable than just all latex.

Also, does anyone have opinions on whether the Green Sleep foundation would be absolutely required?  The set would be way over my budget so I was thinking of substituting a slat foundation from Flo-Bed or Natura or IKEA.

Thanks very much for your help (so glad I found this place before purchasing).

Recent Posts