Who wants to sell me some latex?
Sep 7, 2010 7:14 PM
I tried to get a 1 inch 32 ILD from Sleep Ez and they said no, they dont sell that size in that strength...

I dont want an entire piece anyway, I was thinking if I had a one or two inch thick,  6 inch by 16 inch piece, I could lay it on the mattress where my lower back rests on the mattress...thus giving me that slight bit more support...

I have a paypal account and would be willing to pay $40 for this, which would be a net to you of almost $38 after the paypal fees.

I could arrange by pm or email for your info and mine...i would need your paypal info which i think is just your email address and you would need my shipping address...

let me know if you wanna pursue...it should be easy to mail, just fold it up and put in a large envelope, i could add an extra $10 for that so make it a total of $50 from my end...

This message was modified Sep 7, 2010 by randys
Re: Who wants to sell me some latex?
Reply #1 Sep 8, 2010 8:11 AM
You can buy a twin 1" in several ILD's.... 20-32 here at foam by mail.com, and have enough to experiment with under your whole body, for not much more than you are offering.  I would start with the 20 ILD.  IF you are trying "just a patch" .. .a firm piece won't "transition" very well at the joint as well as a softer one.  This 20 ILD is still pretty supportive.

http://www.foambymail.com/LatexTTwin.html

Reply #2 Sep 8, 2010 5:13 PM
shovel99 wrote:

You can buy a twin 1" in several ILD's.... 20-32 here at foam by mail.com, and have enough to experiment with under your whole body, for not much more than you are offering.  I would start with the 20 ILD.  IF you are trying "just a patch" .. .a firm piece won't "transition" very well at the joint as well as a softer one.  This 20 ILD is still pretty supportive.

http://www.foambymail.com/LatexTTwin.html

great idea and i am embarassed that i didnt think of it...thanks, will do exactly that...

This message was modified Sep 8, 2010 by randys
Reply #3 Sep 10, 2010 4:51 PM
No apologies necessary!  Your idea was creative if anyone had a leftover piece.

Please tell us how it works out!

shovel99

Recent Posts