Where should I buy a topper?
Jun 15, 2008 9:30 PM
Can you tell me a good on-line source from which to purchase a topper?

Thanks!
Re: Where should I buy a topper?
Reply #1 Jun 17, 2008 5:46 AM
foambymail.com, foamsource.com, foamorder.com. I think each of these vendors allows your to return item you're not happy with it.
Reply #2 Jun 17, 2008 3:06 PM
Maybe Brylane Home, although they have only one ILD. A nice topper, actually, but I don't like sleeping directly on latex. I do have it INSIDE my zippered mattress, however. Here's the link. (below) I know others here have bought it and are pleased with it. It's made by Natura. I had ordered a King size and sent it back with no problems. It was a very nice topper.I just like mine firmer, so I bought something else (Omalon). As for latex, I might prefer a Dunlop-process latex instead of the Talalay. But you just might like this one from Natura at Brylane. Reasonably priced, too.

http://www.brylanehome.com/decor/Natura-Latex-Mattress-Topper.aspx?PfId=94697&DeptId=15184&ProductTypeId=1&PurchaseType=0

DaneGuy wrote:
Can you tell me a good on-line source from which to purchase a topper?<BR><BR>Thanks!
This message was modified Jun 17, 2008 by BeddyBye
Reply #3 Jun 17, 2008 6:26 PM
BeddyBye wrote:
Maybe Brylane Home, although they have only one ILD. A nice topper, actually, but I don't like sleeping directly on latex.

What do you have on top of your latex?

This message was modified Jun 17, 2008 by DaneGuy
Reply #4 Jun 18, 2008 12:19 AM
Looks like they only have twins. . . unless I'm completely missing the other sizes. 

BeddyBye wrote:
Maybe Brylane Home, although they have only one ILD. A nice topper, actually, but I don't like sleeping directly on latex. I do have it INSIDE my zippered mattress, however. Here's the link. (below) I know others here have bought it and are pleased with it. It's made by Natura. I had ordered a King size and sent it back with no problems. It was a very nice topper.I just like mine firmer, so I bought something else (Omalon). As for latex, I might prefer a Dunlop-process latex instead of the Talalay. But you just might like this one from Natura at Brylane. Reasonably priced, too.

http://www.brylanehome.com/decor/Natura-Latex-Mattress-Topper.aspx?PfId=94697&DeptId=15184&ProductTypeId=1&PurchaseType=0

DaneGuy wrote:
Can you tell me a good on-line source from which to purchase a topper?<BR><BR>Thanks!
Reply #5 Jun 18, 2008 5:42 AM
Nope, you're not missing anything. All the other sizes have sold out. Probably because everyone on this forum snatched them up early on! Just kidding, but they were a really good deal for high quality latex. Some people found them a little too firm though at about 28 ILD. That makes it a medium. Most people look for something softer as a topper, unless they are using toppers as cores to layer.

Try foamsource.com, foamorder.com or foambymail.com.

Reply #6 Jun 19, 2008 4:13 PM
And, I found it just the opposite---not firm enough. :) Just goes to show ya We all have such varying needs here. And the Carpenter Dream Coil (Omalon) others found too firm. I love it. :)

cloud9 wrote:
Nope, you're not missing anything. All the other sizes have sold out. Probably because everyone on this forum snatched them up early on! Just kidding, but they were a really good deal for high quality latex. Some people found them a little too firm though at about 28 ILD. That makes it a medium. Most people look for something softer as a topper, unless they are using toppers as cores to layer. </p><p>Try foamsource.com, foamorder.com or foambymail.com.

Recent Posts