Use of Review Section of Forum
Oct 25, 2010 7:41 PM
Leo3 made an good point in a different thread.  There doesn't seem to be much use of the Review section of the forum.  Unless Administration disagrees, I would suggest that the Review section also be used to provide reviews, not only for mattresses, but related products such as pillows and bedding.  Quite often, the result of a forum thread is someone's final assessment of their "product" but if you haven't been following that particular thread, you will never know what that final assessment was unless a Review is also posted.  I would urge more members to use the Review section where appropriate.

Just my 2 cents' worth.

Re: Use of Review Section of Forum
Reply #1 Oct 26, 2010 1:39 AM
That would be nice to see reviews of mattress protectors too under "Review".  I see some reviews for latex toppers already there.  Someone posted a bad review about a latex topper from Sleepeze but failed to say if it was "natural" latex or "blended".  They may have mentioned it was latex, but not even if it was talalay or dunlop.  They said it compressed by quite a bit in less than 6 months (the replacement did too), well I could repeat it, but it was rather interesting and I would have liked to have known which kind of latex since I have latex toppers.  They did mention a 10 year warranty and what good is it.  It sounds like LI topper that is blended.  Isn't the natural latex a lesser warranty?

ADMIN:  Should we split the review section up or just put everything under "Reviews for Matresses"?

This message was modified Oct 26, 2010 by Leo3
Re: Use of Review Section of Forum
Reply #2 Oct 26, 2010 11:45 AM
WhatsTheBest-Mattress.com
Great idea Diane.  Reviews for related products would add value to everyone's experience here.

Leo - for now, let's just use the regular reviews section.  If we see some interest in related products we can split it up in the future.

Craig

This message was modified Oct 26, 2010 by admin

Recent Posts