Talalay topper from Overstock!!!
Nov 19, 2010 5:09 PM
I finally got my nerve up and ordered the ECO Luxury Latex Topper from Overstock.com. Regulars here will recall that if one contacts OS customer service and asks what kind of latex they were CS would say soft talalay, but several people here who bought them reported getting a medium dunlap (and OS doesn't like to take returns on bedding).

However, I called the actual supplier (Jeffco Fibers) to see if there was any way to make sure of what they would ship, and was told that they were shipping mostly talalay now, but might ship other grades, and couldn't make any promises.

I figured at $170 (using the coupon mentioned on another thread) for a 2" king it was worth taking a chance, and ordered. Got the topper today, and it is indeed soft talalay! Not undersized, either -  it actually has maybe an inch extra in each direction.

Also clean and lacking any but the most minor defects - no tears or misformed holes like the other bargain stuff seems to have. Couldn't find any label on it to identify the maker, but it appears identical in every respect to the Soft Talalay sample I'd been sent by one of the big buck vendors.

This message was modified Nov 20, 2010 by hellbed
Re: Talalay topper from Overstock!!!
Reply #1 Nov 20, 2010 3:19 PM
thanks for posting.....good to know.
This message was modified Nov 20, 2010 by jasmine

Recent Posts