Summerhill & Bishop by Ortho??
Mar 18, 2010 12:22 AM
I just bought the Summerhill & Bishop "Pembridge" from Ortho Mattress a month ago.  I'm waking everyday with major back pains and feel like there is a sink hole!  It has "hand-nested coils"... I'm not sure what the even means.   

I have a few days left to return this mattress for something else.  Since the "Pembridge" is the lower end of this line, i was curious if anyone has the higher end "Elgin" or "Landsdowne" and are happy with it.  

I don't see ANY reviews on this bed or on Ortho Mattress.   

Please help if you can... Thanks!

Re: Summerhill & Bishop by Ortho??
Reply #3 Mar 26, 2010 12:07 PM
I just had the Summerhill and Bishop Pembridge delivered to my house two days a ago.  I bought the pillow top in hopes that it ease my lower back pain but seems to dissapoint. I think that the mattress was designed to be stiff.  Thinking about returning the mattress but the salesman said it would cost me a 25% restocking fee. Long term I think it's worth the small fee. lilpixyd, did you buy the pillow top?
Reply #4 May 3, 2010 6:53 PM
Hi.  We bought an Eastern King of this mattress, and have already called twice for them to come and exchange it.  After about one month - it starts sagging.  I don't plan on settling for a "restocking fee" I plan on making them upgrade the mattress - or I will be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau.  We got the pillowtop and it is sagging one inch on the right side and almost 2 inches on the left.  Has anyone else had this experience with the PEMBRIDGE PT MATTRESS ?  thanks
Reply #5 May 3, 2010 6:53 PM
Hi.  We bought an Eastern King of this mattress, and have already called twice for them to come and exchange it.  After about one month - it starts sagging.  I don't plan on settling for a "restocking fee" I plan on making them upgrade the mattress - or I will be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau.  We got the pillowtop and it is sagging one inch on the right side and almost 2 inches on the left.  Has anyone else had this experience with the PEMBRIDGE PT MATTRESS ?  thanks