so what do i do now i'am lost
Oct 1, 2010 8:44 PM
So what do i do now,  i had got the foambymail 2 inch soft,  it did not sleep hot seemed to work for me,  then my dumb self thought mmm  maybe i only need 1 inch  so sent 2 inch back  but the 1 in was not comfortable,  so sent it back  then i got  talalay ooooooo yeah  1inch from rocky mountain  big mistake  sleep's warm and seem's springy  foambymail was not springy  so this  sleep's warm and not comfortable, so what do i do now,  iam so lost now,  ask  rocky moutain if i can exchange it for a 2 inch  dunlop since that did not sleep warm from foambymail, get another 1 inch from sleeplikeabear dunlop or what please help.
Re: so what do i do now i'am lost
Reply #1 Oct 1, 2010 9:53 PM
Redundant posting should be discouraged.
Reply #2 Oct 1, 2010 11:21 PM
It seems like the 2" FBM worked, so maybe best to go back to that.  It seems like you prefer dunlop over talalay.  Talalay is more springy.    Did FBM say it was dunlop?  I only see talalay on the website.  Would indicated taht FBM is not really talalay (if that is what you ordered), or at least made with a very different process than Latex International.  RMM dunlop might work, but that would be a gamble.  Not sure they would exchange it anyway.

Not sure why the talalay seems hotter.  Never heard that before.

A good general rule is don't give up anything that works until you find something that works better.

Reply #3 Oct 2, 2010 6:09 AM
don't know why foambymail worked it was not springy  how about if i put a 1in on top of the 1in that is making me warm maybe from sleeplikeabear.
Reply #4 Oct 2, 2010 6:11 AM
sager66 wrote:

Redundant posting should be discouraged.

thanks for no help but to complain.

Reply #5 Oct 2, 2010 11:42 AM
tony wrote:

don't know why foambymail worked it was not springy  how about if i put a 1in on top of the 1in that is making me warm maybe from sleeplikeabear.

What is wrong with buying from FBM?  You seemed to like it and it is cheap.  Maybe add 1" over what you have, but the 2" seemed to work for you.

Reply #6 Oct 2, 2010 12:06 PM
i think that is what i will do then  but  any ideal  how that is going to feel  the 1in talalay from rocky mountain and then 1in on top of it from fbm
Reply #7 Oct 2, 2010 12:36 PM
tony wrote:

i think that is what i will do then  but  any ideal  how that is going to feel  the 1in talalay from rocky mountain and then 1in on top of it from fbm

It will feel different than the 2" from FBM.  Probalby somewhere in between the springy feel and the dunlop feel.  I guess you could add another inch form FBM later.  But not sure if 2 1" would feel identical to 1 2".  Some people think there is a difference, but I have never tested that.

Recent Posts