So many options! My head is spinning! Help please...
Oct 18, 2010 9:48 PM
I've spent countless hours on the internet looking for "THE" mattress. My problem is durability.

I sleep with my boyfriend, and a 70lb labrador in the same bed.....don't laugh now....it's a twin. Let's just say we don't roll around much, lol.

I must use this size bed as it is all that the space in my room will allow, what with my cracker box for a house and all.

So, I'm in the market for a new bed. Thus being said, I want one that won't poop out on us in a matter of days/weeks/months. I slept in a tempurpedic at a hotel a few months ago and thoroughly enjoyed it, however I seem to see very few good reviews about the memory foam variety mattress. I'd like something that can be comfortably soft yet stand up to the nightly abuse of all three of us sleeping in it.

There are sooooo many options that I simply do not know where to begin. What one person says is great on one site, another hates on another site. I simply want to know what would best suit our needs and last for at least a few years. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated (with the exception of kick the dog off or get a bigger bed) both not an option, sorry.

I'm all ears. I may not know the terminology but I'm more than willing to take in a few good suggestions :)

Recent Posts