SleepEz soft dunlop ILD gone down?
Mar 3, 2011 2:31 PM
I read somewhere(not on this forum) that sleepEz soft dunlop ILd is like 16-18? Is that true? would this feel soft and cushy to some one over 200 pounds of weight? Thank you.
This message was modified Mar 3, 2011 by xyz1ab
Re: SleepEz soft dunlop ILD gone down?
Reply #1 Mar 4, 2011 12:08 PM
You should ask sleepez about their softness.  I think sometimes they can get softer than the website indicates.  If you really want soft and cushy you are better off going with talalay on the top layer, however at over 200 lb.s the dunlop is more supportive.   The only way to figure it out is to try yourself, because everybody seems to like something a bit different.
Reply #2 Mar 4, 2011 2:02 PM
I agree with sandman...I asked Shawn everything I could think of when I called him the other day, and he answered every question.  It seems to me all you need to do is call him and ask him. I am driving down to Tempe on Saturday, I will ask him for you if you like.
Reply #3 Mar 4, 2011 2:28 PM
copaoly wrote:

I agree with sandman...I asked Shawn everything I could think of when I called him the other day, and he answered every question.  It seems to me all you need to do is call him and ask him. I am driving down to Tempe on Saturday, I will ask him for you if you like.

Thank you thank you please do and please also test something like this. soft dunlop/ over medium dunlop/ over firm dunlop/over firm dunlop (SleepEz 13000 organic natural dunlop). Try to feel if that is plush to you. Like laying on it for 20 minutes or so. (since you are making a 2 hour trip- to me here that would be a 1100 miles trip to SleepEz and that would take almost 18-19 hours)

please write back how it feels to you. By the way what are your stats - height/weight/sleeping position etc. so I could get a rough idea how that will feel.  

you are godsend. I appreciate it highly.

This message was modified Mar 4, 2011 by xyz1ab

Recent Posts