Sheets For Tempurdic Allura
Sep 2, 2012 9:52 PM
I have had my tempurdic allura mattress from may and I have to say I love it. The only problem I am having is finding sheets that fit this mattress. The mattress is 13.5 inches think and most standard sheets come 12 inches so they don't fit. My only other option is deep pocket sheets which stretch up to 17 inches. I am using deep pocket sheets now and  the fitted sheet is so loose I have to adjust the fitted sheet every morning. I did not have to do this with my old mattress.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Re: Sheets For Tempurdic Allura
Reply #1 Sep 2, 2012 10:09 PM
Look for some deep pocket sheets that say "up to 14 inches"? Custom made sheets? Straps to hold the underneath of the fitted sheet in place?
Reply #2 Sep 15, 2012 5:04 PM
The ones I have are going back to macys. Even though I do not have the packaging they came in, I spoke to the store manager and she will take them back, Unfortunately Macys does not sell anything thats not deep back with good thread count. I contacted tempurdic and they are telling me that they have dreamfit sheets and these fit mattress up to 15", apparently these sheets come with elastic corner bands ensure sheets stay put. I am really consdiering giving them a try. I just find it annoying having to readjust the fitted sheet every morning when it should stay put.

Reply #3 Sep 20, 2012 3:48 AM
giacona wrote:

I have had my tempurdic allura mattress from may and I have to say I love it. The only problem I am having is finding sheets that fit this mattress. The mattress is 13.5 inches think and most standard sheets come 12 inches so they don't fit. My only other option is deep pocket sheets which stretch up to 17 inches. I am using deep pocket sheets now and  the fitted sheet is so loose I have to adjust the fitted sheet every morning. I did not have to do this with my old mattress.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Is allura a firm mattress or what?

Recent Posts