Serta Perfect Sleeper?
Nov 17, 2008 5:04 PM
Does anyone know differences between the Serta Perfect Sleeper beds sold at Sam's Club vs. other stores like Colders?

My husband and I went to Colders yesterday and found the bed we want: Serta Perfect Sleeper Choice Edition Eurotop. It has 660 coils, 2.5 Ultrasoft Foam, Foam encased edges; Colders is sellling it for $1819.99.

I found a similar mattress at Sam's Club website: the Serta® Grandis Super Pillowtop Set for $998.00.

I was unable to determine what the differences were between the two so I called Serta. They told me that they didn't know what the differences were and that the composition of the padding they were unable to disclose to the public. They advised me to call the retailers. So I called Sam's and they couldn't tell me anymore than what Serta had written and is posted on the Sam's website which is very basic. I called Colder's and they told me that Sam's club made inferior version of Serta mattresses that won't hold up and that Serta made a "special" mattress that only they sell.

Does anyone know the truth in this? Has anyone bought a Serta Perfect Sleeper Grandis mattress from Sam's and has it help up? Is $1819.99 for a mattress too much?

Thanks for any help you can give me! :)

Recent Posts