Serta Perfect Day or Aireloom The Preffered or what?
Dec 24, 2007 4:17 PM
I am new to this Forum and this is probably an open ended Question, I need to buy a new Mattress and kinda lost.

I didnt look at Seally since that one i own (which cost me 1100 in 2002) now has a DIP in it (I do blame myself since i am a big guy) anyway I went to a serta store and had a look at their perfect day (Uplifting) and had a talk with the owner and he gave me a price that cant even be matched by online retailers. I tried to checkout other local stores and came accress a brand called aireloom which is hand stiched and feels even better than the perfect day (the one i liked was called the preffered and it is the top of the line mattress they have, the store sells it for 5999 I looked arround i found it for 4900 which is double the price of the perfect day. btw it looks like the same one being sold by macys.com for 18,000).

I cant find reviews of feedbacks on them, I had some sales people telling me I shouldnt even compair the serta to the aireleoom since "its like compairing a Ferrari to a Toyota".

is the aireloom really that good? What else should I check out?  What is the best in terms of materials used and expected life? (the aireleoom say they offer a  20 years Garanty"

Thanks

Recent Posts