Sale price reduction rebate-flobeds
Mar 25, 2008 3:13 PM
Hi everyone,
  I have a  question. I read that flobed offers rebates if the price goes on sale in the 90 day return period. So my question is this. I bought the Euroslat foundation with the 4 layer latex blended bed with 3 zone pillows and a mattress cover. During our negotiations I asked since I was buying a whole complete bed with all the extras to support it  could I get a discount on a package such as the one I bought. I did receive a 150 dollar discount. But now that the mattress is on sale for 200 dollars cheaper they only offered me the 50 dollar difference between 150 and 200 dollars.. Should I be expecting the full 200 rebate or is the 50 dollar rebate acceptable?. I am thinking that the negotiations for the discount at the time of sale should be different than the sale discount. Even if on sale I would of still negotiated a cheaper price on a complete bed.   Thank you, Roddey
P.S.--This will not be a determining factor on wither I keep the bed or not. Comfort will be the determining factor there. Just curious if any other people ran into this and what happened in there experience with flobeds.

This message was modified Mar 25, 2008 by roddey
Re: Sale price reduction rebate-flobeds
Reply #1 Mar 25, 2008 8:25 PM
Oh no!!! I just read a post were the grammar police were monitoring the forum and commented on someone's grammar. I give up. Please don't grammar me,bro!!!!  Roddey
This message was modified Mar 26, 2008 by roddey
Reply #2 Mar 26, 2008 12:23 AM
If you originally got a discount, then your discounted price is only $50 less than the new lower price so FloBeds is correct to only offer you $50 credit.  Keep watching for sales since maybe in the 90 days the price will be discounted lower and then you can get another credit off of your former discounted price next of the $50 compared to the new lower price.  My bed had gone down in price three times and I got each time the difference in what I paid NET of any former discounts and the new price. 

Remember if you return the bed, you get a credit of the price you paid less all the discounts and credits. 

Reply #3 Mar 26, 2008 5:25 AM
OK thanks. I will keep an eye out at there site for further price reductions. And yes I expected that if I returned the bed I would only get returned back to me what I paid including the discounts. Money always seems to flow downhill for me.,,.
   I must say though that the beds are comfortable . I have never slept on anything like it before. Bye now
This message was modified Mar 26, 2008 by roddey

Recent Posts